Photo

HGTV's "Color Correction" (new) will redesign your room for free (in LA Area only)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 gkashmira

gkashmira
  • 1,962 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 07:55 PM

OK, Ladies, as many as you may know I work on the HGTV show House Hunters. Well as of this upcoming Monday I am switching over to a new show (also for HGTV) called Color Correction (working title). Here's the schpiel if you live in Southern California and would like to have a room in your house redecorated:

"Color Correction is a new show for HGTV which features our expert design team coming to the rescue of homeowners who have inadvertently created a color disaster in a room they tried to design themselves.

Working with a $2000 budget that we provide, our team will redo the room with an emphasis on using color correctly — in paint colors, fabrics, furniture, rugs, curtains, accessories, etc., — all in order to create the vivid, colorful room of your dreams.

To be on the show, you must live in the Los Angeles area, have a sense of adventure, be willing to pitch in to help with the work, and be open to designs that feature a lot of color.

Requirements:
    * Be a homeowner or renter within 30 miles of our North Hollywood offices (LA zip code 91607).
    * Be willing to let our design team have free reign over the redecoration of the room.
    * Be available, for shooting purposes, for three to five days during the work week.

See all the details here: Pie Town Television Productions: Color Correction - FAQs

But if you're interested PM me or your application could get lost in the shuffle!

PM me if you're interested!
    Kashmira & Dan
    Happily married since June 16, 2007
    http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
    Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
    Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 08:33 PM

Awe man... :-((( tell them they should venture out to Wolverine lake MI to shoot the first episode.. :-) (see earlier post I did on redesigning my fireplace)

#3 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 08:35 PM

How about Mass? I could really use some redecorating expertise!!

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 08:36 PM

Or Chicago!

TammyM - You didn't like my design?

#5 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 08:39 PM

Umm it's nice Ann.. but it would just create a bigger box.. :-)

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 08:44 PM

lol - you got something against boxes? you should see all the places i've lived it - so bare! i never get around to adding the little decorating touches. i am aways waiting for a designer to stop by and help!

#7 gkashmira

gkashmira
              • 1,962 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 09:18 PM

Sorry girls - first season - no travel shows

i wish though - it would be SO fun to come out and meet you all in PERSON!
                Kashmira & Dan
                Happily married since June 16, 2007
                http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
                Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#8 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 11:34 PM

Kash you should have them do your place.. besides if you don't like it they can come back and redo it. :-) If I can't be on the show, one of our DW brides should be.. :-)

#9 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 03:00 PM

or maybe Kash you could suggest a traveling show and you can umm, rig it so all BDW brides get to be on the show. Yes, I really like this idea!!! We'll all get everyone we know to tune in to boost ratings!! lol

#10 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                    • 11,659 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 11 January 2007 - 03:03 PM

san francisco is not far?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users