Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
airhead

looking for cuba wedding photographer

Recommended Posts

Hi we are planning our wedding somewhere between nov 16th and nov 30th

at iberostar Daiquiri in cuba. It is only small, us and our two girls 13 and 8 and possibly 2 friends, would really love some good modern style photos to show everyone back home, if anyone has any info or reccommendations or ideas please let me know as don't know where to start

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by airhead View Post
Hi we are planning our wedding somewhere between nov 16th and nov 30th
at iberostar Daiquiri in cuba. It is only small, us and our two girls 13 and 8 and possibly 2 friends, would really love some good modern style photos to show everyone back home, if anyone has any info or reccommendations or ideas please let me know as don't know where to start
I brought my photographer from here to my wedding in Cuba and she did an amazing job. If you want to see some of my pictures and her info, let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am going to Cuba in beginning for December 2008....so would be interested in knowing some photographers that may be there as well! Thanks for posting this! Maybe we can both find someone! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormsong View Post
I am going to Cuba in beginning for December 2008....so would be interested in knowing some photographers that may be there as well! Thanks for posting this! Maybe we can both find someone! :)
My photographer was not located there, but I brought her along. I used one of my free trips to get her there and paid for her services. It was totally worth it and our pictures are amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yah...we don't have any free trips though...so...that would be too pricy for what i want! Thanks for the suggestion though!

 

Maybe i will just stick to the resort photographer. My FI bestmans wife is a sudo-photographer...i will just tell her she has to work and take pictures! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormsong View Post
yah...we don't have any free trips though...so...that would be too pricy for what i want! Thanks for the suggestion though!

Maybe i will just stick to the resort photographer. My FI bestmans wife is a sudo-photographer...i will just tell her she has to work and take pictures! lol
How come you don't get any free trips?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it was never offered to us in our package. Maybe we didn't have enough people coming?? Who knows. (We only have 16 people confirmed....)

 

But yah...we really weren't offered many incentives like free flights or stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormsong View Post
it was never offered to us in our package. Maybe we didn't have enough people coming?? Who knows. (We only have 16 people confirmed....)

But yah...we really weren't offered many incentives like free flights or stuff.
I think they all work the same way as ours, every 21st person is free, so you are right, its not enough people as of yet. I know some TA's don't tell you about the deal and keep the trips for themselves, so if you get enough people make sure you ask your TA about it. Just a head's up. We had 52 people, so we got 2 free trips, one for the photographer and 1 for a GM who would not have been able to come otherwise. It was perfect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the replys Fotochick that sounds great looked at your website and photos are great please can you let me know if you think you will be around at that time also julie l would love to see some of your photos thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows at dreams Punta cana resort and spot QE hace the ultimate dream package but it's very simple the resort is charging a whole lot for decorations any one ever bought their own decorations to the resort they also charge to put your decorations up.
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
  • Topics

×