Photo

Fireplace design challenge

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 08:57 PM

ROFL.. Ann you are cracking me up with your art skills.. What is it that you do again for a living.. I'm guessing your an artist by all these wonderful drawings.. LOL..

#12 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 09:04 PM

I know, I know - it's a skill I don't like to show off too often. (now I am cracking myself up!) I am really just procrastinating at work, which, by the way, has NOTHING to do with art in any way!

I am a "computer software consultant" ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz That's a generic title, but basically I help companies install, upgrade, customize, etc. the software package that I work with (PeopleSoft/Oracle). Sorry you asked? lol

#13 mexico15

mexico15
      • 250 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 09:06 PM

I think it would be cool if you could find some big pictures you like (maybe a couple/few different sizes) and have them suspended from the ceiling over the mantle. You can do it for both sides to have something nice to look at both ways.

#14 -Kate-

-Kate-
        • VIP Member
        • 7,676 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 09:10 PM

You could put a row of tall vases along the top and put tall flowers in them. Thing tall, simple centerpiece (since we all have weddings on the brain.)

#15 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 09:13 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mexico15
            I think it would be cool if you could find some big pictures you like (maybe a couple/few different sizes) and have them suspended from the ceiling over the mantle. You can do it for both sides to have something nice to look at both ways.
            This is a pretty cool idea (but she didn't draw a picture! lol) - and you will be having some great pictures taken in the near future - here's the perfect place to display them!

#16 mexico15

mexico15
            • 250 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 09:16 PM

I am just not as talented as you Ann One day I if I am lucky! :)

#17 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 09:16 PM

lol - right. i'd aim higher than that if i were you!

#18 gkashmira

gkashmira
                • 1,962 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 10:15 PM

You guys are craxking me up!

Tammy - let me start working on the new show first and maybe I can cozy up to the designer... hee hee hee...

Actually my FI really wants us to be on my new show - we tried to paint our bedroom wall moss green...well it turned out flourescent sea-green instead...
                  Kashmira & Dan
                  Happily married since June 16, 2007
                  http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
                  Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                  Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#19 Jackie

Jackie
                  • 2,290 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 10:26 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by gkashmira
                    You guys are craxking me up!

Tammy - let me start working on the new show first and maybe I can cozy up to the designer... hee hee hee...

Actually my FI really wants us to be on my new show - we tried to paint our bedroom wall moss green...well it turned out flourescent sea-green instead...

How neat if you could be on the show!
                    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#20 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                    • 11,659 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 11 January 2007 - 01:21 AM

ann, your drawings are so funny...they are cracking me up.

ps. 2 gf's of mine dated larry ellison.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users