Crazy Co-Bach Party Pics

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 05:08 PM

hahaha Maura. I love the random girl over-share. Why do people assume you want to hear about every detail of their sex life? I'm not a prude, but damn- please don't tell me about dildos and FI's butts. That's hysterical.

I was embarrassed when my friend hosted a Pure Romance party for me. I had some not so close friends there- they are more FI's friends and when they talked about what sex toys they liked to use, I couldn't help but get mental images. Thank God for alcohol.
    Happily married since 2008

#62 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 21 March 2008 - 05:18 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
    hahaha Maura. I love the random girl over-share. Why do people assume you want to hear about every detail of their sex life? I'm not a prude, but damn- please don't tell me about dildos and FI's butts. That's hysterical.

I was embarrassed when my friend hosted a Pure Romance party for me. I had some not so close friends there- they are more FI's friends and when they talked about what sex toys they liked to use, I couldn't help but get mental images. Thank God for alcohol.
    hahahahahaha amen!

#63 Alesha4

Alesha4
    • 86 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 04:40 PM

I envy this party! I can't wait to show my fiance. I am dying to do a co-party! Showing him this will really help sway him toward it. Great idea on the "britney-style". Glad you had fun and thanks for the tips!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users