hahaha Maura. I love the random girl over-share. Why do people assume you want to hear about every detail of their sex life? I'm not a prude, but damn- please don't tell me about dildos and FI's butts. That's hysterical.

I was embarrassed when my friend hosted a Pure Romance party for me. I had some not so close friends there- they are more FI's friends and when they talked about what sex toys they liked to use, I couldn't help but get mental images. Thank God for alcohol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
hahaha Maura. I love the random girl over-share. Why do people assume you want to hear about every detail of their sex life? I'm not a prude, but damn- please don't tell me about dildos and FI's butts. That's hysterical.

I was embarrassed when my friend hosted a Pure Romance party for me. I had some not so close friends there- they are more FI's friends and when they talked about what sex toys they liked to use, I couldn't help but get mental images. Thank God for alcohol.
hahahahahaha amen!

I envy this party! I can't wait to show my fiance. I am dying to do a co-party! Showing him this will really help sway him toward it. Great idea on the "britney-style". Glad you had fun and thanks for the tips!