Sign in to follow this  
RaydensMama

Best Man Vent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
Thats a sin and totally not fair for you. Next time he says anything negative, say something right back! Like "You dont have to be a part of our wedding if everything's such a hassle." Or "If I woulda known you'd be such a bitch I would have asked you to be a bridesmaid" (not meanig your bm are bitches but just that he's acting like a girl! For real, F that. That is not fair at all that you are even upset about him. rant.gif
i like this solution, it basically tells him he's got to man-up or stfu.gif
ugh, laura, sorry he's giving you such a hard time!

OH, I TOTALLY RELATE!

Our best man SUCKS too! But I can't really say anything to Shawn because he's like a brother to him. But oh goodness I want to strangle him! He's awful!!!! So if you figure out how to handle this problem, please fill me in!!!

Oh, and happy birthday to the cutest ringbearer ever!

I didn't realise that Rayden and I had the same birthday. Happy Birthday Rayden :)

I think you need to have a talk with Robin and tell him that he either needs to tell this guy to get his act in gear or kick him out of the wedding party. You need people who want to be there and want to help out or else they have no business being there.

FYI, its the best man's responsibility to plan the buck and doe with the rest of the wedding party. It is not on the women, they do the shower and the stagette and the men do the buck and doe (with the women) and the stag. Tell him that.

Actually today isnt Raydens bday.lol It was Feb 12th, I just keep forgeting to delete that from my siggy.lol

Thanks for the advice ladies! Wish me luck talking to Robin tonight!