#31 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:57 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DougsGirl
    I love my car too :) in 2005 I finally grew-up from a 2 door Civic to my 4 door EX and I ADORE it :) It's so comfy and lots of room for me, Doug, 2 dogs and kids plus various gear for each of us.
    Lately tho I've been eyeing the Dodge Magnum, it's like a really cool version of a mom-car!
    I have a 1999 2-door EX. I bought it new right before graduating high school. So it's been with me through high school, college & now grad school. As long as it's still in good condition, I want to keep it until I need a mom car which will be like 4-5 years from now. I'm all for buying dependable cars & driving them until they become more costly to repair. This car, Cybil, has been great. Other than fixing the automatic windows, I haven't done anything else besides maintenence. We are in a drought right now so I haven't washed her since October or November, but when she is all shined up people think it's a new car.

If I bought a mom car right now it would be a honda pilot or a subaru forrester.

#32 PaulaV

PaulaV
    • VIP Member
    • 2,813 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:58 PM

Awwww man! Sorry to hear that Morgan.
      Karma will get them!

#33 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:59 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Morgan
      If I bought a mom car right now it would be a honda pilot or a subaru forrester.
      I had a 2 dr 97 ex, and I loved it too, but it was too small for how big my life was getting!

and i love the pilots, but they are a bit too much for me!

#34 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 01:40 PM

I just got to watch the cop dust for fingerprints. It was pretty interesting & he was very nice (unlike the last guy who was annoying). He dusted a CD case my friend just gave me. I think I'll have to leave the dust on it & do something funny with it. I might tell her that her prints were found on it & they discovered that she is a fugative.

#35 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
        • 4,881 posts
        • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
        • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
        • LocationNew York

Posted 17 March 2008 - 01:44 PM

Morgan - I'm so sorry you lost your stereo. But your attitude is amazing!!

Fugitive... hee!!!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#36 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 02:04 PM

Wow, they are so much cheaper now than they were 2 years ago. I can get a stereo installed with an ipod plug for less than $150.

#37 Alyssa

Alyssa
          • 11,793 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 02:08 PM

that sucks Morgan but I am with you on the "at least they didn't break the windows thing"

#38 Chiquita

Chiquita
            • 2,674 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 03:29 PM

Aww... that sucks Morgan.. glad to hear you have such a great attitude about it though :) You will have some good karma soon hopefully :)

#39 jmill130

jmill130
              • 601 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 04:03 PM

Morgan, sorry to hear about all this. Ive had my car broken into once and its the worst feeling... coming back to your car and seeing all your stuff rummaged through, broken windows and missing stereo! Its so sad that people steal like that.

#40 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 04:12 PM

Ive had my car broken into 3 times. The last time they didn't break my window, but they did bust my dash up stealing the stereo. In this car I now have I decided to keep a stock stereo. I hope that prevents the break ins.

One time my purse got stolen and all these shopping bags that I had purchased for Christmas. I felt so violated.
                  Happily married since 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users