• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 11:20 AM

The pryed open my passenger door & took my stereo. I guess I am an optomist, because I was just happy to see they didn't break anything. They also didn't take my checkbook. They pulled it out of my console along with other stuff, but left it on the seat so it looks like they were just looking for electronics. They robbed another girl in my complex last night & got her stereo & ipod. They may have taken my ipod plug & itrip. I need to look again & see if they are missing. I never leave my ipod in my car though.

I'm sad they got my new CD A friend made it for me & gave it to me Friday. I can get another copy. It just makes me mad that I'll have to drive around in silence until I replace my stereo.

I used to always take off my face plate, but I got lazy about it. I prefer to keep a factory stereo in my car because they aren't a target for theft, but it broke 2 years ago.

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 11:21 AM

That stinks! Stupid robber.

#3 LadyP

LadyP
      • 3,156 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 11:22 AM

I am soo sorry to hear that. It happend to me and I couldnt get it fixed. Glad nothing was broken and you can replace the stereo and get another cd.

#4 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
        • VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 11:25 AM

aw so sorry to hear that. that is the worst feeling, i had my car broken into one time and they completely gutted it.

what kind of car do you have? i know honda civics (my old car that was broken into) are up there with getting broken into cuz of parts...

it makes me sooo mad that people just go and take things tht dont belong to them. thieves. what goes around comes around!

#5 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 11:27 AM

Sorry to hear this, it is so wrong!

#6 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
            • 1,016 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 11:28 AM

The same thing happened to my brother recently. It makes me so soad. Sorry to hear that is happened to you. I love your optimism though! Hopefully you will be singing to the music in your car again real soon!

#7 Leia78

Leia78
              • VIP Member
              • 2,459 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 11:30 AM

stupid robbers! I'm sorry to hear that...

#8 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 11:31 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jacqueline
                  aw so sorry to hear that. that is the worst feeling, i had my car broken into one time and they completely gutted it.

what kind of car do you have? i know honda civics (my old car that was broken into) are up there with getting broken into cuz of parts...

it makes me sooo mad that people just go and take things tht dont belong to them. thieves. what goes around comes around!

yep honda civic. But, it was not the factory part.

After I bought that stereo to replace my broken factory one, I learned about the kind with the input for plugging in your ipod. So I'll get that kind to replace it. Doesn't really make it better, but atleast I have something to look forward to. I listen to my ipod mostly when I drive.

#9 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
                  • 794 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 11:31 AM

SO sorry to hear this happened to you!! What a bummer. Hope you can replace your stereo soon.
                    HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
                    http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#10 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 6,996 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 11:38 AM

That's so scary Morgan! Getting broken into makes you feel so violated. I had a car stolen once. It's so sad how desperate people are...

The good news is that you're ok. A cd player is replaceable :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users