Photo

Clipart like White Aisle?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 JennyK

JennyK
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:44 PM

in those invites, they look more like PS brushes than clipart.. are you looking for the flowery images?

#22 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:46 PM

Actually to anyone- if you want go to weddingclipart.com If you like something, I'll download it for you. They have TONS of templates too. I totally forgot about this!
      Happily married since 2008

#23 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:48 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by xJuicyJx
        in those invites, they look more like PS brushes than clipart.. are you looking for the flowery images?
        I haven't found a PS brush like white aisle either. I'm just building up a collection of beautiful PS brushes & clip art so I'm not looking for anything in particular. I asked for clipart, because I didn't think many of the people on the forum do brushes. But, if someone has some great brushes they recommend, I'd love those too.

#24 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:54 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Morgan
          I can recolor them for you, but I imagine it's too late for your wedding. Not that you have started making your invites yet :)
          haha yesterday I kept saying "invites" when I meant I was working on my programs. People were like "You haven't done your invites yet!!" No worries- that's the ONLY thing I have completed thus far. I hope to have my programs and menus done today. Thank goodness work likes to pay me to get this stuff done. Plus they lend their printers too. ahahaha
          Happily married since 2008

#25 JennyK

JennyK
          • 3,502 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:58 PM

Quote:
            I haven't found a PS brush like white aisle either. I'm just building up a collection of beautiful PS brushes & clip art so I'm not looking for anything in particular. I asked for clipart, because I didn't think many of the people on the forum do brushes. But, if someone has some great brushes they recommend, I'd love those too.
            I have a bunch of nice brushes.. I'll see if I could attach them here. Do you know you can make your own brushes?

#26 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 02:02 PM

Quote:
              I have a bunch of nice brushes.. I'll see if I could attach them here. Do you know you can make your own brushes?
              I have read how to make my own, but haven't done it yet. I've only had CS3 a few weeks. I'll PM you my email address. I can send you some cool brushes too.

I thought if I found a really cool clipart, like white aisles I'd make a brush with it.

#27 JennyK

JennyK
              • 3,502 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 02:35 PM

it worked :):)

#28 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 02:49 PM

[QUOTE=xJuicyJx;307435]it worked :):)

Here's what I made for you real quick to show you the brush that I used:

Wow! that's great. I've got to make some brushes now.

#29 JennyK

JennyK
                  • 3,502 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 02:52 PM

Quote:
                    Wow! that's great. I've got to make some brushes now.
                    basically you have to white out everything else besides the image that you want. Make sure, if its close to the edge like this one, to put a box over it it, inverse the selection and white out the edges so you don't get lines.

#30 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 18,759 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 02:55 PM

Quote:
                      basically you have to white out everything else besides the image that you want. Make sure, if its close to the edge like this one, to put a box over it it, inverse the selection and white out the edges so you don't get lines.
                      Great, I will definitly make some this weekend.

When you load that brush, what is the number under it? I guess you'd call it the resolution.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users