Photo

ROR Room Rates

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 kimajf

kimajf
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 08:56 PM

Thanks for the post about prices being available in April Hulahooty - I contacted Selloffvacations a few weeks ago and was told that group rates cannot be released until mid AUGUST..which I thought sounded a bit ridiculous

#12 hulahooty

hulahooty
    • 34 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 11:05 PM

You should be able to get a group quote from any TA right now but like I said other general public cannot book at this point. I would talk to another TA if they are not willing to give you a group quote

#13 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
      • 679 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 11:22 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by RiuBride2b
        Just to give you guys a heads up Liberty Travel is having a huge sale this month for Riu Ocho Rios. It is called the "March Madness Sale" my travel agent rebooked us under this current rate. She is excellent.
        Is this common for travel agents to do. I was bummed out yesterday because the rates are so much lower now...abotu $400 per room. I just e-mailed my TA. I am crossing my fingers that she will do the same thing for me. That would be a huge savings.
        Brittney & Peter
        July 12, 2008
        Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#14 nettyboop11

nettyboop11
        • 37 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 02:43 PM

Yes, Thank you. I just emailed my girl here in Delaware. I didn't book with them but some family/friends did. Thanks again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users