My Bridesmaids gifts.....I think?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 10:34 PM

You really are a sweetie! To put up with all that BS from your sister! WTF? Sounds like you really have your hands full but you seem like you are handling it all really well!! Back to the point - I LOVE your BM's stuff - and the pumpkin lotion to go w/ your halloween wedding is absolutely perfect! I'm sure you have enough for them and they should totally be thankful to be standing up with you!

#22 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 10:38 PM

Wow I just read your sis rant, she's way out out of line and being very inconsiderate thinking about herself and only herself. I feel for you. hopefully she'll come around.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#23 Dbld78

• Banned
      • 665 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 11:08 PM

Oh ladies....thank you! My sister is a real pain in my ass....but she's my sister non the less so someone has to be the bigger person right....so I guess it'll have to be me...ahahaha! So thanks for you the support!

I think it's safe to say that I am going to try NOT to add any additional things....I hope anyway...lol!

#24 JennyK

• 3,502 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 11:29 AM

You're bridesmaids are going to love your gifts. Like you and DanielleNDerek, I also go overboard with my gifts but I also feel I have to show my appreciation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users