38 replies to this topic

#21 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 12:23 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by angitalia23
    For the love of god I need some motivation & Help right now!!!!!!! Any would be awesome after my St. Patty's Day drink off!
    Just refocus and plan out your day.

Are you able to hit the gym tonight?

#22 lucy106

lucy106
    • 2,880 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 12:24 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by sunnydaes
      I'm in! I recently started training with a trainer 2 times a week...wow I had no idea how much i don't do on my own. I'm also vegan so i can offer some really yummy healthy sweet alternatives!
      Perfect, me and my sweet teeth (thats right I have more than one sweet tooth) appreciate it!

#23 angitalia23

angitalia23
      • 1,029 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 05:28 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Yari
        Just refocus and plan out your day.

Are you able to hit the gym tonight?
        Thanks Yari for the motivation! I have a meeting tonite but I will be going tommorow!
        Anthony & Angela
        19 June 2008

#24 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
        • 684 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 11:57 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by lucy106
          Perfect, me and my sweet teeth (thats right I have more than one sweet tooth) appreciate it!
          me too!! So for the last few months one thing that I have been doing for desert because of course i have to have it every night or Im not happy!

Fat-free yogurt (i get soy yogurt) 1/4 cup of granola, teaspoon of peanut butter and if your feeling ambitious, you can throw a tablespoon of fat free chocolate syrup! yum

Another great alternative is RAW desert. If you live by a Whole Foods or Wild Oats or you could probably search for RAW restaurants or places in your area on google. But they are sosooooo good. granted they are not the deserts you know and love but they are really quite tasty. but the amazing part is that they are good for you! Don't get scared by the amount of fat, its the saturated fat you have to look out for. But I also eat these on a daily basis. and I never feel guilty!

if you do have access to a whole foods, Try "LEAF" brand they have cinnamon rolls, cookies and cream pudding and chocolate fudge brownie. YUUUMMMM! and I never feel guilty!

#25 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,513 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 11:59 PM

I am addicted to sugar free vanilla pudding - 60 calories no fat and no sugar AND it actually tastes good!

#26 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
            • 684 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:16 AM

has anyone read the book "Skinny Bitch" by Freedman and Barnouin? It's pretty interesting and at the end it has lists of names and brands that are healthy alternatives.

#27 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
              • Banned
              • 494 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 09:20 AM

Hey ladies,

Any pointers you guys get from the Bridal Boot Camp Book please feel free to post.

I am so excited everyone seems so motivated.

I will post new notes later.

Cheers

#28 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
                • Banned
                • 494 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 09:22 AM

Substitute your sugar craving by having fruit vs candy, chocolate or anything else with pure grain sugar in it.....

Sugar makes your blood jump and gives you a jolt but coming down is the worst thing for your weight and metabolism.

Remember eat every 3-4 hours....

#29 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
                  • 684 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 11:01 AM

use large mustard or collard greens to wrap your sandwich instead of using a tortilla...takes some getting used to, but lots of fiber and iron! and no carbs!

#30 lucy106

lucy106
                    • 2,880 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 11:36 AM

The bridal boot camp has a ton of great exercises in it. But it also encourages to drink a lot of water of course and vitamins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users