Sign in to follow this  
becks

What are your favorite non-words?

my husband uses "shibby" or "shibbidiwhatsit" whenever he can't think of a word for something, and I have actually started to pick them up. I haven't said them outside of our circle yet, but it's inevitible that it will happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougsGirl View Post
Doug ALWAYS calls it the "tur-let" like in a backwoods kind of an accent. as in "ahv got to git to da tur-let real quick like". he will even say tur-let when he is just casually talking to someone, like blah blah blah, and i had to turn off the water to the tur-let, blah blah.
yep, that's the joke we have too. Except it's tar-let. but basically the same. I'll have to throw in "real quick like" next time.

i have made up many many words in my days that my friends and family use.... but they are all kind of disgusting which is why i made up words for them so we wouldnt have to describe them. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougsGirl View Post
Doug ALWAYS calls it the "tur-let" like in a backwoods kind of an accent. as in "ahv got to git to da tur-let real quick like". he will even say tur-let when he is just casually talking to someone, like blah blah blah, and i had to turn off the water to the tur-let, blah blah.
I find it funny that he's often talking to people about toilets in casual conversation!

i make up random words on the fly. weird things just come out of my mouth when i talk. i can't really recall any specifically though because i basically just pull them out of my ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
I find it funny that he's often talking to people about toilets in casual conversation!
HAHAHA! You goof! That's not exactly what I meant wink.gif Heehee!

Oh we also say "murdalize" as in, "Ooh I could just murdalize that idiot who just cut me off!"