• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
  • 402 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 05:43 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
    A question for all you girls working with F&M: Did you have something in mind in terms of decor (if that is what you are using them for...) or did you just contact them and they gave you suggestions? At this point I'm not really sure what I want, I'm just looking for ideas.
    I had an idea of what I wanted and sent pictures. You can also ask them for ideas though and work from there. They're pretty helpful!
    MariaElena - 10/28/06
    Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

#12 KARLA

KARLA
    • 373 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 05:56 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by MARIAELM
      Another fun & Motivation contact -

I've been working with Denisse Herrera.

denisse@funandmotivation.com

She and I have been e-mailing as recently as last Thursday (10/05/06).
      Thanks again!! I e-mailed Fatima a little bit ago, I'll see if she responds. My parents were going to take care of the cake stand, but they forgot... I should have put it on MY list!!! Good thing that it's just an optional thing anyway....

#13 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 October 2006 - 06:37 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by RSL2010
      I have recently been working with Fatima and it is actually a new Fatima.... A little confusing, but anyway, here is her email, she is very responsive and will work with you.

fatima_gamietea@funandmotivation.com
      that is confusing!! i will change the email in the original post

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#14 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
      • 402 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 07:54 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KARLA
        Thanks again!! I e-mailed Fatima a little bit ago, I'll see if she responds. My parents were going to take care of the cake stand, but they forgot... I should have put it on MY list!!! Good thing that it's just an optional thing anyway....
        i've found the same to be true. you have to make sure people are on task!
        MariaElena - 10/28/06
        Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

#15 jak27

jak27
        • 715 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 11:09 AM

Here is a presentation Alejandra forwarded me after I requested some information about their inventory.

Hope this helps!

#16 ajncooter

ajncooter
          • 983 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 04:04 PM

thanks jill this helps me sooo much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users