Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Fun & Motivation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AQHARIDER View Post
A question for all you girls working with F&M: Did you have something in mind in terms of decor (if that is what you are using them for...) or did you just contact them and they gave you suggestions? At this point I'm not really sure what I want, I'm just looking for ideas.
I had an idea of what I wanted and sent pictures. You can also ask them for ideas though and work from there. They're pretty helpful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIAELM View Post
Another fun & Motivation contact -

I've been working with Denisse Herrera.

denisse@funandmotivation.com

She and I have been e-mailing as recently as last Thursday (10/05/06).
Thanks again!! I e-mailed Fatima a little bit ago, I'll see if she responds. My parents were going to take care of the cake stand, but they forgot... I should have put it on MY list!!! Good thing that it's just an optional thing anyway....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARLA View Post
Thanks again!! I e-mailed Fatima a little bit ago, I'll see if she responds. My parents were going to take care of the cake stand, but they forgot... I should have put it on MY list!!! Good thing that it's just an optional thing anyway....
i've found the same to be true. you have to make sure people are on task! wink.gif

Here is a presentation Alejandra forwarded me after I requested some information about their inventory.

Hope this helps!