Jump to content

Photo

Announcing the new BDW Starfish Journal


  • Please log in to reply
173 replies to this topic

#51 becks

becks

    VIP

  • VIP Member
  • 4,881 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
  • LocationNew York

Posted 19 March 2008 - 10:48 AM

Hey Morgan:

Blue sparkly starfish
Gift; received and given
White lace, handsome man
Joy.

... God I am so pathetic sometimes...

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more


#52 rodent

rodent

    VIP Member

  • VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

    Posted 19 March 2008 - 11:56 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by becks
    Hey Morgan:

    Blue sparkly starfish
    Gift; received and given
    White lace, handsome man
    Joy.

    ... God I am so pathetic sometimes...
    pathetic? You are an awesome haiku writer! I'm glad my starfish is going to you next so you can read poetry to it.

    now i'm working on something...

    #53 rodent

    rodent

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

      Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:02 PM

      OK, for this to rhyme you have to say “W” like “dub-you”

      There once was a starfish from BDW
      In your bouquet when you marry the one that loves you
      The starfish came from a friend
      So pass it on again
      And post your pictures like you are told to

      #54 jajajaja

      jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

        Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:45 PM

        haha love the poems.

        I received a starfish from Paula V. I think this is following the "old" starfish guidelines. Who do I pass it on to when I return? Is this a questions specifically for Shelley?
        Happily married since 2008

        #55 becks

        becks

          VIP

        • VIP Member
        • 4,881 posts
        • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
        • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
        • LocationNew York

        Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:02 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Morgan
        OK, for this to rhyme you have to say “W” like “dub-you”

        There once was a starfish from BDW
        In your bouquet when you marry the one that loves you
        The starfish came from a friend
        So pass it on again
        And post your pictures like you are told to

        I LOVE it!!!

        Roses are red
        Starfish are blue...

        umm.... Stuck here... can someone give me a hand?

        Happily married since 2008

        Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more


        #56 LCBride2007

        LCBride2007

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

          Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:06 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by becks
          I LOVE it!!!

          Roses are red
          Starfish are blue...

          umm.... Stuck here... can someone give me a hand?

          Roses are red
          Starfish are blue...
          I've had my wedding ...
          now I'm passing it to you

          Roses are red
          Starfish are blue...
          it brought joy to my wedding...
          may it do the same for you


          (ok, not great, but it was a first attempt)

          #57 rodent

          rodent

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

            Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:09 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by AnnR
            Roses are red
            Starfish are blue...
            I've had my wedding ...
            now I'm passing it to you

            Roses are red
            Starfish are blue...
            it brought joy to my wedding...
            may it do the same for you


            (ok, not great, but it was a first attempt)
            Ha ha! I'm glad i got the blue starfish now.

            #58 TATrisha

            TATrisha

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 12,377 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 11, 2008
            • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principle Akumal
            • LocationWisconsin

            Posted 19 March 2008 - 05:29 PM

            Ann, those are REALLY cute! Nice work!

            ~Trisha~

            Destination Wedding Photographer & Travel Agent
            www.faberphotography.com - My latest destination wedding photos can be found HERE

            Disney Specialist  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

             
            Looking for a travel agent that KNOWS DISNEY?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
             
            Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)   |  AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  |  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner   |   Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.


            #59 Christine

            Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

            Posted 19 March 2008 - 05:34 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
            haha love the poems.

            I received a starfish from Paula V. I think this is following the "old" starfish guidelines. Who do I pass it on to when I return? Is this a questions specifically for Shelley?
            just make sure you pass it on, I don't think we had anyone on the list after you, but PM Shelley just in case.
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

            #60 MsShelley

            MsShelley

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

              Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:35 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
              haha love the poems.

              I received a starfish from Paula V. I think this is following the "old" starfish guidelines. Who do I pass it on to when I return? Is this a questions specifically for Shelley?

              I will pm you




              0 user(s) are reading this topic

              0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users