Photo

Announcing the new BDW Starfish Journal

• Please log in to reply
173 replies to this topic

#11 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 10:50 PM

I think I want to join! I have been contemplating getting a star for awhile.

#12 amym567

amym567
    • 403 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 10:59 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Christine
      We will add your name, wedding date, location to the posting, but you just have to write an entry. The ones girls have already written (mostly last summer's brides) have ranged from really emotional and heartfelt to simple advice entries. Its really about you and what you would want to share with other brides.
      So does this mean us old married women can add ours (I mean those of us already married who used a starfish)
      Amy

#13 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
      • 679 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 11:03 PM

Oooh...I need to get busy and order my star.
        Brittney & Peter
        July 12, 2008
        Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#14 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 15 March 2008 - 11:13 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by amym567
        So does this mean us old married women can add ours (I mean those of us already married who used a starfish)
        Amy
        yes if you already wrote a journal entry yours will be added but if you didn't have a journal but did have a starfish then just PM Shelley and she will get you the info.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#15 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,513 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 11:35 PM

Sounds like a great plan! I already have my starfish so in 2 1/2 weeks (eek!) I will be ready with my journal and starfish to send off - just something for you brides who don't have yours already to think about!!

#16 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 12:05 AM

well, there is one journal that has been destroyed (the one I started, grrrrr) so those entries won't be entered. i gave it to nicole afterwards, then not sure where it went. so some entries will be missing.

#17 Stormsong

Stormsong
            • 287 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 12:27 AM

ohh...I LOVE this idea! Though, i think i would send my starfish to another bride...and not worry about it returning. (Kind of like Geocaching!)
              So, count me in! I will either buy a starfish...or borrow one from...say Morgan! lol
              Lisa

#18 manda0812

manda0812
              • 343 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 01:17 AM

what a cool idea, I could send my starfish from australia to someone, that way it has travelled a fair distance!! i am not sure how it works so I am sure closer to the time I will be asking questions!

#19 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
                • 1,260 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 02:00 AM

So I decided to go with a monogram bouquet jewel instead of the starfish, does this mean I can't participate?
                  See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#20 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 09:41 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by twelve_piece
                    So I decided to go with a monogram bouquet jewel instead of the starfish, does this mean I can't participate?
                    you can get a starfish for $15 shipped. I've seen bouquets with both. It really is cute how we all have the starfish. You start to notice them as you go through pictures. It's like waldo. I found the starfish!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users