Sign in to follow this  
MsShelley

Announcing the new BDW Starfish Journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Uh oh Christine. I don't have a journal entry. I didn't even think to write anything the day of. I'm not very sappy and I'm not sure what to write for it.
everyone writes different things, but mainly about their feelings of the day, how much they love BDW, wedding planning, etc.

Quote:
Uh oh Christine. I don't have a journal entry. I didn't even think to write anything the day of. I'm not very sappy and I'm not sure what to write for it.
Rach,

you can write one now about how you felt that day or anything you want to add. And a picture of your bouquet

Quote:
Ok I will have to look at the pictures again and get in the mood. Haha. It seems so long ago....
Rachel, I am sure you will write something wonderful...you always do!

I just have to say that I love this idea, better than the actual journal (which can get lost, torn, damage)...good job girls

I just got the journal today from Trish. This is so exciting. I will be busy adding entries for the next couple days and then I will send you girls (that wrote in the journal) the link.

If anyone else wants to participate please contact me.

It will be 3 weeks on Monday since my vow renewal ceremony and I really don't have a good picture with the starfish in it. Can I send one now and then when I get my professional pics swap it out with the good one? I really want to participate. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise40 View Post
It will be 3 weeks on Monday since my vow renewal ceremony and I really don't have a good picture with the starfish in it. Can I send one now and then when I get my professional pics swap it out with the good one? I really want to participate. LOL
Did you send the starfish to Dawn?

Denise you can send in a picture anytime...and anyone else since we haven't gotten any entries. Shelley is out of town this weekend but will be happy to put some new entries in the journal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
Did you send the starfish to Dawn?
Kat,

It is all packaged and will go out on Monday. I have been swamped with work since i have been back. I will be sending it out priority mail to her. I hope that will be ok.