Photo

Happy St, Patty's day!!!! What's everyone doing St. Patrick's Day??

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#11 dragonfly

dragonfly
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 08:15 PM

Okay melissa,I will put it on my calender, and we have lot's of space to put your drunk ass up for the night:)

#12 Jessica

Jessica
    • VIP Member
    • 11,939 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 08:24 PM

Brian is Irish, but his family doesn't celebrate. Brian doesn't really drink anyway, so he's not into it.

#13 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 09:29 PM

Well, I will be celebrating my first wedding anniversary!! And so will the rest of the world, LOL! I'm not sure what we are doing, but I can't wait!

#14 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 09:30 PM

Christa that is awesome, I just noticed that it would be a year

#15 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
          • VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 09:35 PM

I just checked in w/hubby to see if he'd planned anything...not really. So we've officially decided to go to an Irish Pub, eat Irish stew, drink Irish beer & pretend everybody there is throwing a party for our anniversary!!!

I got this idea from Rachelle who's anniversary is Cinco de Mayo. Leave it to two wino's to pick hardy drinking holidays to get married.

#16 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
            • 2,183 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 09:51 PM

We walked 3.5 miles this morning @ 8am and went to a couple of parties. It's now 850pm and we're home completely exhausted and Mark is a bit hungover.

#17 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
              • VIP Member
              • 4,791 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 09:52 PM

Everyone here celebrates today (Saturday) so this is what we did:

-Went to a wedding @ 11am (Martin's older bro)
                -Went to a friend's party around 3 ish. Still in our formal attire of course, which caused a bit of a scene. Everyone was tr-aaaaa-aaa-shed by the time we got there (they had already done the parade on Greenville). We were supposed to go to a family dinner afterwards but ended up staying there and having a great time instead. Yummy green jello shots...
                -Just got home, gonna play some Wii and then watch a movie

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#18 amym567

amym567
                • 403 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 11:07 PM

I have my monthly Lia Sophia meeting Monday night, but since I can't drink any green beer this year, I don't mind. I might have to stop at McD's and get a shamrock shake! But I do agree with Kelly, that it's a fun night to be at the bar where everyone is friendly!

Have a great time and be safe if you're drinking the green stuff!

Amy

#19 Celina

Celina
                  • Banned
                  • 2,811 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 02:35 AM

Oohh! I am green with envy for you all!

Since my b-day is tomorrow we are having corned beef & cabbage. I'm not sure what we are doing the rest of the day. We usually go to the St. Patty's parade but this year I wasn't feeling it.

My FI's family is coming over for Easter Dinner so I have been cleaning like a madwoman today. Monday I am working but we are having a "Celebrate the Green" luncheon. I work in a firehouse and our firetrucks are all green (Aircraft Rescue Fire Fighting Trucks). We are getting a new one and are showing it off on Monday.

My FI is a bartender, so he'll be busy for sure! Hopefully good tips! Remember folks...tip your bartender and servers!
                    "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#20 JulieG

JulieG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,323 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 10:00 AM

Well, I have always loved St. Patrick's Day and it also happens to be my birthday, best birthday every BTW.

This year though, no green beer for me. Since the pubs are soo packed, it makes no sense for me to even venture out. So we are having a dinner in this year with family.

I have lots and lots of pics of past years though, we Always go way over board, I even dyed my hair green once :) Its always a great day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users