Photo

Engaged At Dreams Cancun

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Semidey

Semidey
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 12:38 PM

I was on vacation with my boyfriend at Dreams Cancun. I kept asking my boyfriend when are we gonna eat I am so hungry? He kept saying after I watch this movie. I started nagging of course and he said you always ruin everything I have a dinner set up for you at 6:30 p.m. I was like oh okay sorry babe. We start walking along the beach toward where I thought we would be going then I see a hut sitting on a cliff facing the ocean with a waiter in a tux coming out. I was like is that for us? He says yes we sit in this hut looking at the ocean and the waiter brings out a bottle of wine. It was absolutely beautiful. So the waiter brings out lobster tails , fish, and vegetables. After we eat dinner my boyfriend asks me "What would make this moment complete"? I said "You know" and he whips out this huge box and says " I love you so much will you marry me"? Of course I cried and said yes.

P.S. For you girls that are getting married in Dreams Cancun Don"T worry its a gorgeous resort. I will be getting married at Dreams Los Cabos only because I wanted to get married somewhere that I had never been.

#2 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 12:41 PM

Congrats that is so sweet

#3 dmarie17

dmarie17
      • 276 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 12:54 PM

Oh my gosh, I just teared up! That's such a great story! Congrats!

#4 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
        • 1,881 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 01:02 PM

That is so romantical. Congratulations!!!
          http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
          February 14, 2009

#5 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
          • 684 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 01:08 PM

So Romantic! He did really good. Congratulations!

#6 Semidey

Semidey
            • 9 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 01:09 PM

Thank you. Your going to love Dreams Cancun I had so much fun there. Any questions feel free to ask.

#7 tlomlad

tlomlad
              • Banned
              • 1,949 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 01:10 PM

thats sooo adorable, congratulations!

#8 Semidey

Semidey
                • 9 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 01:10 PM

Thank you he totally surprised me did not think he had that in him. Good luck with your wedding planning.

#9 Semidey

Semidey
                  • 9 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 01:11 PM

Thank you so much good luck with your wedding I am sure it will be breath taking.

#10 Saraha

Saraha
                    • 2,597 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 01:26 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Semidey
                      I was on vacation with my boyfriend at Dreams Cancun. I kept asking my boyfriend when are we gonna eat I am so hungry? He kept saying after I watch this movie. I started nagging of course and he said you always ruin everything I have a dinner set up for you at 6:30 p.m. I was like oh okay sorry babe. We start walking along the beach toward where I thought we would be going then I see a hut sitting on a cliff facing the ocean with a waiter in a tux coming out. I was like is that for us? He says yes we sit in this hut looking at the ocean and the waiter brings out a bottle of wine. It was absolutely beautiful. So the waiter brings out lobster tails , fish, and vegetables. After we eat dinner my boyfriend asks me "What would make this moment complete"? I said "You know" and he whips out this huge box and says " I love you so much will you marry me"? Of course I cried and said yes.

P.S. For you girls that are getting married in Dreams Cancun Don"T worry its a gorgeous resort. I will be getting married at Dreams Los Cabos only because I wanted to get married somewhere that I had never been.
                      OMG That is so sweet! How romantic! Welcome to the forum!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users