Photo

Some Moron Ran into ME!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 01:46 PM

I'm late on this but Tammy sorry to hear about your accident!! I'm glad you are ok though!

#22 KristinaM

KristinaM
    • VIP Member
    • 3,082 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
    • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 10 January 2007 - 02:22 PM

That sucks Tammy!! Glad to hear you're ok though!

#23 aimee

aimee
    • 1,662 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 10:28 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your accident Tammy, they can be a real pain. Can't you get the guy to pay for your rental? I (unfortunately )work in insurance and I tell people that all the time. I'm glad you're ok.

#24 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 January 2007 - 02:00 AM

hi everyone...thanks for letting me vent. i guess i should make him pay for my rental...i just hate dealing with this stuff..

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#25 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 02:47 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by host
        hi everyone...thanks for letting me vent. i guess i should make him pay for my rental...i just hate dealing with this stuff..
        Heck yeah, you should make him pay for your rental! I know it sucks to deal with it, but you're already being inconvenienced, you might as well get reimbursed for some of your trouble!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users