Some Moron Ran into ME!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

• 1,277 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 11:27 PM

That's shitty, hope ur ok though...accidents are just one big hassel...damn paper work

#12 gunde

• 35 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 12:28 AM

MIA? I can't believe how dedicated you are to this site!!! A break is always good. My FI is a MD and I'm a PharmD. so if you are hurt, have any probs or Q's let me know

#13 -Kate-

• VIP Member
      • 7,676 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 12:30 AM

That stinks! The time part is a pain but at least everyone is ok - no injuries. Feel free to vent!

#14 gkashmira

• 1,962 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 01:12 AM

I'm glad you're ok! That sucks for you and the little old guy in the prius!
          Kashmira & Dan
          Happily married since June 16, 2007
          Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
          Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#15 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 01:24 AM

That sucks Tammy! I'm just glad you're ok- cars are replaceable, people are not!

#16 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 10 January 2007 - 03:12 AM

hi everyone, luckily we were both driving like 10 miles an hour...i tried to swerve out of his way and break but we hit.

it is just such a PITA now with getting a rental, etc. etc. and such a waste of $$....luckily the guy is one of the wealthy hippies type.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
            Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#17 leigh miller

leigh miller
            • 936 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 03:26 AM

sorry! glad youre ok though.

#18 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 10:33 AM

What a PIA. Sorry to hear that. Thank goodness it was clear to both parties that it was his fault though.
                My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#19 destinationbride07

• 631 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 11:38 AM

OK i take it PIA is pain in the arse!

that is good that you are OK and that he has the money to pay for the damages he CAUSED

#20 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 11:58 AM

that's too bad tammy - but glad everyone's ok. i hear ya - the PIA is worse than the $$ damages! that's the last thing you want to do in your free time, or what little of it there is!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users