• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#121 FYB87

FYB87
  • 976 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:54 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ButlerGirl08
    Okeay here are a few pics of the kind of hairstyle I want. This is my hair straightened:
    Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Now imagine the above hairstyle with these type of curls in the back...:
    Click the image to open in full size.

The makeup that I am more than likely going to do:
    Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
    OMG...it's all beautiful and the make up is flawless. I only wish I could achieve something like that on myself!

#122 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
    • 1,881 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:57 AM

Alex- your makeup looks great! And I love the hair style you chose! You are going to be such a beautiful bride!!!
      http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
      February 14, 2009

#123 KHarrod

KHarrod
      • 902 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:00 AM

I thinking of getting my hair braided in micro human hair extensions. That way I can wear it pinned up and won't have to worry about it if it gets wet.ButlerGirl, I love your makeup. My best friend works for MAC and he's trying to teach me the tricks and trades.

#124 FYB87

FYB87
        • 976 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:17 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by BarefootBride
          Thanks for posting! That's great!

#125 FYB87

FYB87
          • 976 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:22 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by BarefootBride
            I still like it. You take care of it and thats whats important! I wish I could take care of mine. I just ignore it most of the time and now my head is like -"oh no what in the world are you doing?" It never gets attention but I better start working with it now so I can look half decent on my wedding day,
            My tracks are showing because my hair is stringy right after I flat iron it.
            Im def gonna get it cut a bit. I feel like a hooker. But Im gonna work them for my BD photos. lol
            Now I think I might just put hot rollers in it for the wedding and stick a flower in it. lol
            Here is me before

Look at me with somebody else' hair in my head

Girl that stuff is HEAVY
            Wow...you have gorgeous hair! You don't even need the tracks! But, I do understand not wanting to do your own hair!

#126 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
            • 382 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 04:28 PM

Well thanks ladies, I was trying to post a video on youtube.com on how I did my makeup, but it took forever to load... I am going to try and load it one more time...which means I will start lpading it and walk away and do other things in hopes that it doesn't take more than an hour...But I did discover one lady on youtube.com doing tutorials on makeup that I really enjoyed and admired...The girl is good ya'll. Check this out...I love wild makeup like this, but she has simple tutorials for the basics...she has everything and SHE IS GOOD...

#127 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
              • 382 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 04:29 PM

YouTube - Bright Eyes!!!!

#128 MrsTrussell2B

MrsTrussell2B
                • 90 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 09:54 PM

My hairdresser has been asking me for months what am i going to do about my hair. i usually wear tracks. first i would do sewn-in now i do glue in. We went to look at weave last week and instantly agreed on a hairstyle BUT im so worried about my hair looking a mess because i arrive on Friday and the wedding isnt until Monday. I dont want the people in the hotel spa doing my hair (i just have NO faith that they will know what to do).

#129 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
                  • 1,260 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 12:30 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MrsTrussell2B
                    My hairdresser has been asking me for months what am i going to do about my hair. i usually wear tracks. first i would do sewn-in now i do glue in. We went to look at weave last week and instantly agreed on a hairstyle BUT im so worried about my hair looking a mess because i arrive on Friday and the wedding isnt until Monday. I dont want the people in the hotel spa doing my hair (i just have NO faith that they will know what to do).
                    The hairdressers there aren't bad, but I would def recommend doing a trial run when you get there. I did see one girl come in that had a ponytail clip in that was done up into a real fancy up-do.
                    See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#130 BillysBride

BillysBride
                    • 1,255 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 11:12 AM

Twelve, girl I have been LOOKING all over for your wedding review! I need details, I'm dying here!!!
                      Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
                      http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users