Photo

Beautiful Eyelet wedding dress for sale

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mooretiggr

mooretiggr
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 08:52 PM

So I fell in love with this dress, it arrived, I still loved it. Yay right? No, because it fit when I arrived, but my hips have gotten bigger from working out and now it doesn't fit! I actually I have two sizes (non-refundable) a 0 and a 4. I paid $560 for each. If your interested, PM me with questions/best offer and we'll see if we can work something out. I really hope these go to a good home, it is such a gorgeous dress- and so great for the beach! Its a cotton eyelet, nice and light, beautifully cut. Like I said, PM me with questions, or post on here!
    Thanks-

Your Baghdad Bride
    Oh what a year!

#2 mooretiggr

mooretiggr
    • 18 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 08:58 PM

and of course, I can't get the picture to post (again) I can't get access to upload images... so here is the link to a previous post where it is (dress 1)
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t16188
      Oh what a year!

#3 ali_sha006

ali_sha006
      • 3 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:45 PM

I'm sorry this dress didn't work out for you. I just got my dress and hate it, but I LOVE this dress. I would love to buy the size 4 from you, but I'm only willing to pay $200, I found it on another website for $270, and I can return it if I don't like it. Please let me know what you think about this.

#4 irishmatrimony

irishmatrimony
        • 56 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 04:40 PM

Please e-mail me I am interested in the size 4 also! shauna_rae67@yahoo.ca

#5 jewls567

jewls567
          • 74 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:07 AM

I am very interested in the dress for my TTD but I would need the size 0 and would need to pay something less than what you paid for it, how long would you be willing to go?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users