Hey ladies, I finally decided I want to do luggage tags for our save the dates. I can't find simple clear plastic luggage tag holders. I went to walmart, target and micheals so far. I think ordering off the internet might be my best bet. Has anyone found clear plastic luggage tags anywhere. Please help!!! thanks a ton!

Thank you so much for your help. I think I'll go with the ones on oriental trading post. I swear I did a google search but I just didn't find what I was looking for. I love this message board! Its a life saver!

Before you order any let me check to see if I have any left over that I can pass on to you! I may have used them all but if not I'll gladly send them your way!

Might help to save you some $$

I got these clear luggage tags off of ebay for $11 and ordered business cards from Staples online which allowed me to customize what I wanted it to say for $13 so voilah! My save the date. I will have to download that picture one of these days. I tied on some pink ribbon and raffia and printed another insert to include the travel agents info.

ebay tags $11, 25 Clear Vinyl Luggage Tags Book Bag Tags GYM BAGS TAG - eBay (item 310035365918 end time Apr-01-08 21:56:29 PDT)

SavetheDate.doc