Photo

For those of you that got married in Cabo in the SUMMER

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Saraha

Saraha
  • 2,597 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 01:34 PM

Guess we will all jus have to keep our fingers crossed!!!

#22 angitalia23

angitalia23
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 03:02 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Leia78
      So I haven't gotten married yet...and I am getting married at the end of Oct....but I too was very worried about looking sweaty in my pictures and am scared about my make up smearing or my eyelashes peeling off. I hired a person from suzane morel to stay with me until 7pm for touch ups on my hair and make up, making sure my veil is straightl, to put my hair flower on after we take couple pictures, to make sure my dress is okay...They're charging me $100 for this extra service
      Thats a really good idea & a great price!
      Anthony & Angela
      19 June 2008

#23 angitalia23

angitalia23
      • 1,029 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 03:03 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Leia78
        I know maura..I feel so blessed that our family and friends have decided to support us, but yet I feel stomach pains when I think of the costs.

I think Suzane uses MAc products so I'll let her know that i want to use their foundation. Thanks for the tip sweetie!

Yes, Leia Suzane does use MAC according to her site. I have never asked her personally. Personally, I think Mac is the best for staying on so thats good that she does.
        Anthony & Angela
        19 June 2008

#24 FutureMrs.L

FutureMrs.L
        • 127 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 05:21 PM

Not to get off topic, but I was just lmao because I was telling Jon how when we go to city hall to get "married" before going to cabo and I said we should just get cheap rings from walmart and not use the actual rings. Then I scroll down quickly and the first thing that I read is

"Thats a really good idea & a great price!" From Angelas post.

I guess that is a sign!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users