Photo

For those of you that got married in Cabo in the SUMMER

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 mpark46

mpark46
  • 154 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 12:42 PM

If you got married in Cabo during the summer months, was it impossible to not look completely sweaty in your wedding photos? LOL.

Did you keep makeup on hand? A fan? Umbrella?

Any tips would be appreciated!

#2 Saraha

Saraha
    • 2,597 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 12:46 PM

Good question! I will be getting married this June, Im not thinking it will be too hot... then again I will be flying from 110 weather!

#3 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 01:09 PM

well i am not getting married there but i did go to a June wedding in Cabo last year - it was CRAZY HOT - thankfully they got married right at sunset and it cooled down but the bridal party was complaining about their attire b/c they chose very formal attire and the material with not exactly light. My FI was the best man and had to wear a tux - he sweated completey through it (gross) and changed into suitpants and a linen button down immediately after the ceremony.

#4 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 01:09 PM

Off Topic...

Sarah -how is your stomach feeling?

#5 mpark46

mpark46
          • 154 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 01:13 PM

Oy. Alyssa, that is NOT good news!

#6 Alyssa

Alyssa
            • 11,793 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 01:15 PM

well, what time is your ceremony? can you do right before sunset?

also - don't make the guys wear heavy suits / tuxes, nice tan linen suits would be great and then they can take their jackets off right after!

#7 addisonreed1113

addisonreed1113
              • 93 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 01:20 PM

I'm curious too! We are getting married in July but not until right before sunset. My bridesmaids have really light airy dresses and my FI will be in light seersucker suits and his grooms will be in seersucker pants and white button down shirts. I'm just praying it won't be too hot! Maybe I should get my underarms botoxed so I won't sweat!!!! J/K
                There are three things that last: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love.
                - I Corinthians 13:13

#8 NHPT

NHPT
                • 3,848 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 01:24 PM

i got married in june in cabo and it really wasnt that bad. every night the weather was differenct so its hard to predict but the breeze from the water really kept us cooled off- it seriously wasnt that bad the day of our wedding
                  Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#9 Alyssa

Alyssa
                  • 11,793 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 01:25 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by addisonreed1113
                    I'm curious too! We are getting married in July but not until right before sunset. My bridesmaids have really light airy dresses and my FI will be in light seersucker suits and his grooms will be in seersucker pants and white button down shirts. I'm just praying it won't be too hot! Maybe I should get my underarms botoxed so I won't sweat!!!! J/K
                    hey - where did you get your seersucker suits? My FI wants one - we were thinking of having one custom made in NYC but i would kind of like to avoid that route

#10 TammyB

TammyB
                    • 10,630 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 01:43 PM

I got married on June 5th of last year, and it was fine. We had a 6:00 ceremony on the beach and we did an 1.5 hour before wedding photos outside, honestly with the breeze off the ocean it was fine. in fact some nights it was cold, so luckly I ordered a pash and I wore that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users