• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 KellyandMatt08

KellyandMatt08
  • 490 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 09:35 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Morgan
    I added some fun designs to my guestbook. I need to finish it & order this weekend. There are a few pages missing from here, but I'll post a few.

I just learned how to add these designs in photoshop. I'm having so much fun with them!

Guest will sign with a sharpie. UPDATE: I'm getting an archival quality pen from a craft store so the ink doesn't fade. Thanks Autumn for the tip :)

Morgan~ Have you bought the pen yet? I was going to look at the craft store tonight to see if they carried them. I wasn't sure if there was a certain brand to use or not. Hopefully they will know what I am talking about...

#42 lscilley

lscilley
    • 1,466 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 09:38 AM

It looks great Morgan!

#43 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:46 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KellyandMatt08
        Morgan~ Have you bought the pen yet? I was going to look at the craft store tonight to see if they carried them. I wasn't sure if there was a certain brand to use or not. Hopefully they will know what I am talking about...
        no I haven't. I think they will know what you want at the craft store.

#44 Lizzy

Lizzy
        • 501 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:47 PM

Morgan, how did you do the graphics on your pages? I know you used PhotoShop, but did you draw them out or were they stock items you just added to the page? Is it something you could talk someone through? Lord, I just love how they look.

Thanks,

Lizzy
          For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#45 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:24 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lizzy
            Morgan, how did you do the graphics on your pages? I know you used PhotoShop, but did you draw them out or were they stock items you just added to the page? Is it something you could talk someone through? Lord, I just love how they look.

Thanks,

Lizzy
            They are called photoshop brushes. You have to have a full version of photoshop to use them. Elements won't work. If you have the full program, I'll talk you though how to use them. Basically you download cool ones off the internet & stamp them on a page. You can also make your own with clipart.

#46 Chiquita

Chiquita
            • 2,674 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 09:02 PM

I missed this thread first time around.. your book looks totally awesome.. I will have to pick your brain about it.. I want to do something similar :)

#47 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 09:39 PM

This is cute Morgan! I love the pics- especially the one with you in the white dress. You guys look like such a cute little couple.
                Happily married since 2008

#48 manda0812

manda0812
                • 343 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 12:40 AM

I just read the how you met story - soo cute! the book is looking great.

#49 caroline

caroline
                  • 697 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 01:15 PM

Great idea! I'd love to do something like that but FH & I don't have enough pictures together! lol... to mean, enough "decent' pictures together

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users