Jump to content

Photo

I want to "kill" my printer!


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 anaderoux

anaderoux
  • Sr. Member
  • 3,220 posts

    Posted 13 March 2008 - 11:32 PM

    Amy I had a similar problem with my printer, and I was printing on #10 envelopes.. they would print great on black but brown was blurry, I fixed it by manually feeding them, which I didn't know it was possible before that..

    #12 Maura

    Maura

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

    Posted 13 March 2008 - 11:37 PM

    ok amy, i sent the templates to you! good luck, holler if you need anything else. and anny's right, hand feeding them helps in both the laser and the inkjet.

    #13 amyh

    amyh

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

      Posted 13 March 2008 - 11:46 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by anacgarcia
      Amy I had a similar problem with my printer, and I was printing on #10 envelopes.. they would print great on black but brown was blurry, I fixed it by manually feeding them, which I didn't know it was possible before that..
      yeah, the bluryness is another issue, lol. But have you ever printed using 3 1/2 x 5 envelopes?

      #14 amyh

      amyh

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

        Posted 13 March 2008 - 11:46 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by mauraw
        ok amy, i sent the templates to you! good luck, holler if you need anything else. and anny's right, hand feeding them helps in both the laser and the inkjet.
        thanks Maura!

        #15 becks

        becks

          VIP

        • VIP Member
        • 4,881 posts
        • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
        • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
        • LocationNew York

        Posted 14 March 2008 - 08:02 PM

        I printed my 4 bar envelopes on an HP color laser with no problem. I set the pages up as legal so that they fed the right way and then all was easy. I printed in a blue color, but I don't understand how one would work and the other wouldn't.

        If you absolutely can't make it work, I'd be happy to print them for you. You can just mail or fedex me your supplies and I'll print them and get them back to you.

        Happily married since 2008

        Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more


        #16 amyh

        amyh

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

          Posted 14 March 2008 - 08:09 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by becks
          I printed my 4 bar envelopes on an HP color laser with no problem. I set the pages up as legal so that they fed the right way and then all was easy. I printed in a blue color, but I don't understand how one would work and the other wouldn't.

          If you absolutely can't make it work, I'd be happy to print them for you. You can just mail or fedex me your supplies and I'll print them and get them back to you.
          Thanks for the offer, but I went ahead and taped each individual envelope onto a sheet of paper! It worked, but was such a pain!

          #17 anaderoux

          anaderoux
          • Sr. Member
          • 3,220 posts

            Posted 14 March 2008 - 11:19 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by amyh
            Thanks for the offer, but I went ahead and taped each individual envelope onto a sheet of paper! It worked, but was such a pain!
            hahahahaha that's the kind of things I do when I'm desperate.. I haven't tried printing on that size yet..




            0 user(s) are reading this topic

            0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users