Photo

Cabo area suggestion for honeymoon?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LA_bride

LA_bride
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 07:18 PM

We are getting married just outside Cabo and have only two nights for our Honeymoon anywhere in the area. The hotel I had in mind is going to be under construction at the time

We're on a super budget - the place above is around $130 a night. Any suggestions for cute little places people have discovered?

#2 -Kate-

-Kate-
    • VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 07:21 PM

We went to Todos Santos for our mini-moon. 45 minute drive north of Cabo. The place we stayed was cheap and was about 2 seconds from the beach. It was just a guest house though - not a resort.

#3 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 07:58 PM

Kate's location sounds great! Also you can look into Cabo vacation rentals, you may be able to get a good deal on a condo for 2 nights :o)

#4 -Kate-

-Kate-
        • VIP Member
        • 7,676 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 08:08 PM

Here is one place near where we stayed - more of a hotel:
          Mendocino oceanfront inn & cottages, bed and breakfast California Alegria

This was our place:
          Las Puertas Guest Houses

#5 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,504 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 08:19 PM

I would try and find a Bed and Breakfast or guest house. It would be nice to have an intimate setting. We are getting married on Saturday and leaving on Monday so we really won't have a honeymoon. I think when we get home we might get a cabin on the lake or something else nearby. That way we can visit with our guests and still get some alone time!

#6 BandB

BandB
            • 14 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 03:43 PM

What about the el encanto inn in SJD. It's very romantic and like a little oasis right off the town square in San Jose.
              El Encanto Inn - Hotel & Suites

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users