Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Michael and Kristy

Michael and Kristy
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 04:37 PM

Michael and I are having our wedding at El Dorado Royal in Riveria Maya in November. Trying to find out about the resort wedding planner, photographer, flowers, and hair!

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 04:39 PM

You have come to the right place, we have a few brides to be getting married in RM.. Congrats on your upcoming wedding and welcome to the forum..

#3 jthrasher

jthrasher
      • Banned
      • 486 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 04:41 PM

Welcome! I'm available in November ;-) I'm also running a contest/giveaway right now...

http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t2157

so send me your info!

again, welcome!

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 January 2007 - 04:43 PM

hi kristy, what can i help you with? i have 2 weddings planned for EDR and am working very closely with their WCs.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 09 January 2007 - 04:46 PM

welcome-I am sure you will find out all the answers to your questions here.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 05:10 PM

Welcome, Kristy - you've definitely come to the right place for questions like that. The RM girls are great here, they'll definitely be able to help!

#7 weez

weez
          • 151 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 09:12 PM

Hi and welcome!
            We are getting married at the EDR also and would love to help you with any questions that you have.
            We (or I, more like it!!) are dealing with a WC named Faith and so far she has been really helpful and fast to respond (which is a godsend) We have to make all our final choices later this month so I will probably have to interact with her more then but so far she has answered all my questions.
            Not sure if it's a different co-ordinator on site though.... Maybe Tammy knows?
            Is Faith situated on site Tammy?
            -lou

#8 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 09:38 PM

Welcome! EDR is great! You will love it there and you will have a stunning wedding. Let us know what we can help you with!

-Glenda

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:17 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by weez
              Hi and welcome!
              We are getting married at the EDR also and would love to help you with any questions that you have.
              We (or I, more like it!!) are dealing with a WC named Faith and so far she has been really helpful and fast to respond (which is a godsend) We have to make all our final choices later this month so I will probably have to interact with her more then but so far she has answered all my questions.
              Not sure if it's a different co-ordinator on site though.... Maybe Tammy knows?
              Is Faith situated on site Tammy?
              -lou

no she isnt the on-site WC...abigail is

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#10 mexico15

mexico15
              • 250 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:20 PM

Welcome! You will find all the information you need on this site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users