Photo

I can't believe I got everything for around $200!

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#11 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 02:06 PM

Everything is so cute. I love the flower girl dress. You have fantastic bargain hunting skills! Good job!

I just ordered my veil from Occansey and they are fabulous to work with. I asked so many questions and changed my mind so many times that I felt embarrased to keep asking questions but they were so nice and helpful. The website is overwhelming at first but they can do anything you want and I am sure for a lot cheaper than you can find elsewhere.

#12 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
    • 1,881 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 02:06 PM

Celina I need some shopping tips from you!!!
      http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
      February 14, 2009

#13 tlomlad

tlomlad
      • Banned
      • 1,949 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 02:12 PM

wow you got some great deals!

#14 dmarie17

dmarie17
        • 276 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 02:15 PM

Wow, thats awesome! I can't let my FI see this thread!! Can you explain the decorating of the flip flops to me? That sounds like a really cute original idea and would be a fun girls night. Please share!!

#15 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 02:18 PM

wow that's great $200. I love the bm dresses. where did you get them.
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#16 Celina

Celina
            • Banned
            • 2,811 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 02:21 PM

You know, the first BM dresses I picked out were $150 ea. Then I thought, are they ever really going to wear these again? Probably not. My MOH & BM are both moms with kids and families, so it seemed like kind of a waste. I figure for $36.50 they can at least wear the dresses again. It just didn't seem right spending so much on stuff to wear for only a few hours. I'll probably give my veil to my daughter in hopes she uses it for her wedding, if not, overall it is not a lot of money to be out. I'd rather spend the money on something else.

OH - I did spend some $$ that my FI doesn't know about....I hired a limo to pick us up from home and take us to the airport when we leave and return from our trip!
              "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#17 Celina

Celina
              • Banned
              • 2,811 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 02:25 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
                wow that's great $200. I love the bm dresses. where did you get them.
                They are in the plus size section of Oldnavy.com

My MOH and BM both have 3 kids so their figures aren't what they quite used to be if you know what I mean!

The dresses look very forgiving, so we'll see when they get here! I ordered them this past Monday.

#18 Celina

Celina
                • Banned
                • 2,811 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 02:28 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by dmarie17
                  Wow, thats awesome! I can't let my FI see this thread!! Can you explain the decorating of the flip flops to me? That sounds like a really cute original idea and would be a fun girls night. Please share!!
                  I initially was going to order flip flops from floppyjoes.com but after looking at them and showing them to my FI's aunt, she was like - that is so easy!

So after looking at the designs of the flip flops on floppyjoes, I went to Michaels and picked up some flowers and ribbons, etc and we'll just glue them on!

The flip flops were 2 for $5 at Old Navy so for probably less than $10 a pair everyone has their own unique shoes to wear!

#19 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,680 posts
                  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
                  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
                  • LocationUtah

Posted 13 March 2008 - 02:31 PM

Way to go Celina!!!!

#20 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
                  • 5,681 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 03:36 PM

WOW you win for bargain shopper!! :) Great deals! Looks awesome too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users