Photo

Colony Bay Resort

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Heidi G

Heidi G
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 11:18 AM

We were looking for a place for our wedding and our travel agent told us about the Colony Bay Resort in Punta Cana and were in the proccess of booking (just waiting to confirm a wedding date). It just opened in January 08so I can find much information on it and was hoping maybe someone else was going there and could help me out. Thanks!

#2 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
    • 2,302 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 12:18 PM

I looked at this resort too when trying to decide on a resort.

The resort is not huge, which I find to be a good thing. There are only about 217 rooms. The resort is about 50 minutes away from the airport though. The pictures I've seen look really nice and the suites they have sound pretty nice as well.

Not sure if you saw their website or not, but here it is: Colony Bay - Resort in Punta Cana - Punta Cana Hotels

I dont have any info on the wedding packages though, sorry, b/c when I was trying to request information, I was informed they were still working on them. But I'm pretty sure they should have something together by now.
      2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#3 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
      • 2,302 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 12:00 PM

Here's some pics I found online for Colony Bay: Picasa Web Albums - Salah - Colony Bay Re...
        2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users