Photo

anyone know a good place to get...

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:39 PM

inexpensive, high quality smooth tank tops (without ribs)?

i have some extra iron on transfers and want to make the bridal party some with the logo on the back and their names on the front.

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:42 PM

Not offhand. Just in case, I use customized girl for everything like that and they sell the smooth tanks. I think they are pretty inexpensive. You can upload your image and they'll print them.CustomizedGirl - Custom T-Shirt Design

#3 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:44 PM

they are about $15 each with shipping and design fees when all is said and done - i really want to make this more of a cheap DIY project but thank you!

#4 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:46 PM

Did you try Victorias Secret or Old Navy?

#5 LisaG

LisaG
          • VIP Member
          • 7,839 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:46 PM

Aeropostal always has some pretty cheap ones. that's where I get mine. They have the built in bra.

#6 Alyssa

Alyssa
            • 11,793 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:49 PM

i don't want to sound insanely cheap but i am looking for more of a wholesale thing. i googled a bunch of sites but was kind of overwhelmed with how many responses so i was wondering if maybe anyone here bought tanks anywhere outside of the usual retail stores. thanks girls! :)

#7 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,504 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:53 PM

You might try looking for a promotional company in your area, some place that prints t shirts for companies, etc. I know I get my t-shirts for about $6 each and they are Hanes. I have a friend in Morsetown, NJ that might be able to help you out. I'll find his info and PM you.

#8 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                • 26,161 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 10:08 PM

Hmmm...I don't know about cheap + high quality but you can get fruit of the loom or hanes non-ribbed tanks at places like Target or Walgreens for super cheap.

#9 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 10:10 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by starchild
                    Hmmm...I don't know about cheap + high quality but you can get fruit of the loom or hanes non-ribbed tanks at places like Target or Walgreens for super cheap.
                    Yeah, I was gonna suggest Target...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#10 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 18,759 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 11:07 PM

I have a bunch of smooth tanks from target. I think they are mossimo. They might be $6-$7. Often they have some colors on sale on a different rack.

Sometimes ac moore & other craft places have cheap shirts. I get tshirts there for $2.50 when there is a sale (which is pretty often). I haven't looked for tank tops, but they might have them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users