Puerto Vallarta Wedding May 09

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 1elephant

1elephant
  • VIP Member
  • 15,998 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 07:42 PM

welcome! i just got married in pv a month ago. there are lots of pv brides here - a great place to ask questions! check out my review in my signature, as well as a link to our slideshow.

#12 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
    • Banned
    • 494 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 07:47 PM

Thanks to all of you for welcoming us to the forum. I am so excited to have found this. It is already giving me peace of mind.
      Did anyone use a wedding planner? I am looking at EM-Vallarta? Also I am just starting the process and would love any feedback. Cheers to you all..... I am going to be hooked on this site. yeah!!! There are others out there in the same frame of mind as I am. I live in NYC, so to say the least I am the only one of my friends getting married....

#13 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 07:53 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by K&Rwedding
        Thanks to all of you for welcoming us to the forum. I am so excited to have found this. It is already giving me peace of mind.
        Did anyone use a wedding planner? I am looking at EM-Vallarta? Also I am just starting the process and would love any feedback. Cheers to you all..... I am going to be hooked on this site. yeah!!! There are others out there in the same frame of mind as I am. I live in NYC, so to say the least I am the only one of my friends getting married....
        Try doing a search (upper right hand corner of screen) for EM Vallarta. I remember just reading a post on them and from what I recall they didn't get very good feedback...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#14 tlomlad

tlomlad
        • Banned
        • 1,949 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 07:53 PM

welcome!!!!!!

#15 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 07:58 PM

welcome to the forum

#16 nde062010

nde062010
            • 106 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:11 PM

welcome to this addictive site!

#17 nathanielthompsonphoto

nathanielthompsonphoto
              • 1,213 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 01:15 AM

Welcome to the forum! Good luck with all the planning and on your site visit!

#18 KLK

KLK
                • 205 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 01:20 AM

I'm going there in MAy too to scout out locations and shoot a wedding! Let me know what you find, advice i've gotten so far has been to rent a villa and there are TONS of beautiful private ones either 20-30 min NORTH or 20-30 min SOUTH of PV, i'm trying to stay away from the nightlife and "tourist" feel and want something very private and modern, any suggestions anyone? :)

Thanks in advance & best wishes!!!

#19 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
                  • Banned
                  • 494 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 09:59 PM

Thank you all for welcoming me to the forum. I am so excited, this site has already made me feel so much more at ease about trying to do so much of the wedding stuff myself. You all seem so amazing and helpful. I am excited to learn more about the forum and all the lucky brides.
                    Have a great weekend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users