Paper Lanterns

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 tlomlad

• Banned
  • 1,949 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 08:00 PM

upload the pic to a photobucket account then copy and paste the image code in the comment box

#12 Yari

• VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 08:34 PM

I so want to see the pic!

#13 happyone

• 223 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 08:37 PM

Thanks for the info. I might just go get them myself.

#14 Philly_Bride

• 95 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:28 PM

Ok, lets see if it works...

Click the image to open in full size.

#15 Can'tHardlyWait

• 812 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 03:10 PM

I wonder how long the battery lasts... I can't imagine it running out in less than 5 hours, right? This would totally solve all my problems. I really wanted lanterns but the hotel supplier said it would cost 2,000 for all the lanterns and electrical work! Insane!

#16 KLC77

• 2,207 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 03:05 PM

So, I know this is an older thread but thought others might be looking for these. I found similiar ones at Christmas Tree Shop today 2 for $3.00. They had aqua, green and pink solid colors and then some striped ones and ones with flowers on them. Two AAA batteries and light bulbs were included. I needed white too tho!

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#17 bumbles

• 574 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 08:11 PM

Hi Kelly, we're getting married at the same place. I love the idea of paper lanterns. Where do you plan to put them? I was also considering a bunch of different rice paper votives as centerpieces. It seems like there isn't much lighting on the terrace?

Here is a great site for paper lanterns: Party & Wedding - Paper Lanterns, Parasols, Fans, Candle Holders, String Lights (Paper Lantern)

I haven't purchased anything from them yet but it seems to be pretty good!

#18 Kathie

• 2,654 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 10:33 PM

Just a warning ladies. I bought them at Christmas Tree Shop and used them for a party. Some of them last maybe an hour or two but most went out before then. I didn't have time to run around changing batteries!

#19 ~Jamie~

• 39 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 09:09 AM

I bought the white ones from Bed Bath and Beyond, also. We plan on hanging strings of white Christmas lights between the palm trees, and hang the lanterns from them. We also are using a tent for our outdoor reception for over the dance floor, so we will hang them inside also. (possibly around the outer perimeter, off of the decor lights.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users