JennyK

NJ Brides

The funny thing, is that when my new hubby realized how much the DW actually cost, with everything, he still thinks it was a ridiculous amount of money. Especially because we got almost no gifts, which we would have gotten if we'd gotten married here.

OK I wrote it in my planner - i'm set. Do you want to do a shore thing? It's still early in the season so it might not be too crowded.

June 12 is good for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krizstyling View Post
Wow, on that site where I live I would be spending between 22,000 and 39,000! Um yeah, much better spent on a down payment for a house and our future together. I honestly don't know why EVERYONE doesn't choose a destination wedding. None of my friends have had one and I would go in a heartbeat if one of them decided to! It just makes more sense to me.

Anyway, thank you for the welcome cristini! We are in the very early stages (2012) so I'm just gathering information from all of you and creating folders etc. on my computer of what exactly I like and want to use and then showing it to the man to give him a choice between A B or C..anything more than that and he'd start getting picky and I wouldn't like that. lol.

That's not too bad, mine was $31,069 and $51,781 and most likely would be for something average! Instead we are spending a fraction of the cost and will be in a beautiful location.

I did the same thing, found things I loved and had the FI help choose between a couple of options, worked out great!

Yeah, I'm with Cristine. I don't know my way around the shore to much but if that's were majority of you girls wanna meet, maybe Cristine, Eliana, and I can carpool! lol

Woohoo! We'll have just gotten back from our vacation in puerto vallarta so that would be absolutely fine with me!

Driving down to the shore is another story...lol. Altho, if that's easiest for the majority...go for it!