#11 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 07:52 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CODestBride2009
    ok, ok, so I know I am about a week late on this post but... I just bought the mag today with LC in it! Honestly I have been waivering back and forth on having my wedding there and I think this just sealed the deal! WOO HOO time to book a date!

Really? Congrats - I think you made a fabulous decision ... but I might be a bit biased! lol Let us know when you have a date!

#12 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,490 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:13 PM

not too sure on the date yet. I just contacted Nicole this week, shooting for late April 2009 or early may. I am still trying to convince my FI that Las Caletas is the place for us! (he is not too thrilled about the boat ride). Maybe we will plan a trip to PV in the next few weeks.

#13 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:16 PM

Quote:
        not too sure on the date yet. I just contacted Nicole this week, shooting for late April 2009 or early may. I am still trying to convince my FI that Las Caletas is the place for us! (he is not too thrilled about the boat ride). Maybe we will plan a trip to PV in the next few weeks.
        Has he seen pics?

#14 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,490 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:28 PM

So far just a few. He said it looks super nice but he just isn't too sure about the long boat ride. I will work on him though a bit I personally just discovered LC here last weekend! Previously we were just thinking PV maybe Vallarta Palace? who knows it is all still up in the air at the moment!

#15 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:34 PM

My FI was concerned about the boat ride too. I showed him a bunch of the slide shows of LC and he was blown away.

#16 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 10:47 AM

not only that - but the boat ride is what makes it exciting and different, IMHO. and it's just an extension of the party - you're served drinks, listen to music, etc.

#17 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,490 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 10:57 AM

oooh that is good way to think of the boat ride! I will tell him that too!

#18 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                • VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 04:36 PM

Quote:
                  So far just a few. He said it looks super nice but he just isn't too sure about the long boat ride. I will work on him though a bit I personally just discovered LC here last weekend! Previously we were just thinking PV maybe Vallarta Palace? who knows it is all still up in the air at the moment!
                  I completely understand your FI's hesitation with the boat ride - I felt the exact same way at first! Then we decided to "just go check it out" while we were on our site visit in PV. The WC we met with (Kelly) was so amazing and made me feel right at home. And the boat ride was so much fun! Pretty easy going ride.

I say definitely go on a site visit if you can so he can see that the ride is not bad at all - in fact you'd be sad it was over if you didn't end up at the amazing, beautiful Las Caletas!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#19 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 3,490 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 06:52 PM

Great thanks for the advice! I just emailed Nicole there today so hopefully I can talk with her here in the next few days and maybe schedule a site visit with her. I too have a bit of hesitation on the boat ride but the more pictures I look at the better I feel!

#20 Duchess

Duchess
                    • 358 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 10:38 AM

Quote:
                      I too have a bit of hesitation on the boat ride but the more pictures I look at the better I feel!
                      I just did a site visit and while the boat I took was bigger than the one that we will use for the wedding, it was still no problem. (I should mention that I am boater anyway). We also asked Nicole about what it is like coming home at night, and she said the water over there is not really that choppy at that time. She said that the way out is a little choppier, but people won't have been drinking yet, whereas late at night, after drinking, a smooth ride is best. Just wanted to let you know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users