739 replies to this topic

#191 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
  • VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:29 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
    You had braces? Wow- didn't know. I bet you are super excited to feel your slimy teeth! LOL At least that's what everyone says they feel like after braces are removed.
    Argh theres a long story there...but I just got them about 4 months ago I guess it was, to fix a tooth and it kept getting delayed... IM SO EXCITED!

#192 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:34 PM

I am happy b/c I leave for JA in one week from today! Every day, it gets more real and I just can't wait to marry my Matt!

I can be happy too that Jackee is getting her braces off so I don't have to kick her brace-face outta my wedding!

Just joking, Quel! You know I love ya! I had clear braces too once, so I KNOW that excited feeling yo have. Only I had mine for YEARS compared to your months!

#193 lucy106

lucy106
      • 2,880 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:38 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LisaG
        I'm happy because I heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time today.
        Thats incredible, congratulations!!

I am happy today because I have a surprise for my FI on the way. A year ago our bulldog Lucy did a photoshot with Comcast Sportsnet. A few months later she passed away. Well, her pics didnt make the cut (their loss) but I got in touch with them and they still have them and are sending us a dvd today with them on it!! I know sounds lame but they are our kids ( I cant have children) and she was our first little girl. We were heart broken when she died from cancer at the age of 2 but now we get to see her working it in front of the camera!!

#194 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
        • 4,881 posts
        • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
        • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
        • LocationNew York

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:38 PM

I am soooo happy!!! We found out yesterday that they will likely fund the mortgage (so we can close on the house) in less than 2 weeks!!! I can move in over Memorial Day weekend! Hello closet space!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#195 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:40 PM

Oh yeah! And I am also super duper happy to have gotten my period yesterday. While it sucks to have it and all, at least now I know that I won't have to deal with it during the wedding!! YIPPPPPPY!

#196 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
          • VIP Member
          • 3,160 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:46 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by carly
            I am happy b/c I leave for JA in one week from today! Every day, it gets more real and I just can't wait to marry my Matt!

I can be happy too that Jackee is getting her braces off so I don't have to kick her brace-face outta my wedding!

Just joking, Quel! You know I love ya! I had clear braces too once, so I KNOW that excited feeling yo have. Only I had mine for YEARS compared to your months!
            lmao hahaha

#197 Celina

Celina
            • Banned
            • 2,811 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 03:36 PM

Quote:
              Oh yeah! And I am also super duper happy to have gotten my period yesterday. While it sucks to have it and all, at least now I know that I won't have to deal with it during the wedding!! YIPPPPPPY!
              WOOHOOO for you Carly!!! I am happy for you too!

So #1. - I'm happy that Carly got her period (got mine the first day of our vacation last year - can anyone say MISERY! - wouldn't wish that on anyone!)

#2. - I'm happy today because it rained here last night and all morning. Last night I transplanted a lilac bush by my kitchen window (so I can open the windows and smell lilacs) - and my bushes really needed the water.

"Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#198 Kat81

Kat81
              • VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 03:45 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jacqueline
                YAY the fact that I'm finally getting my braces OFF tomorrow! I was told I only needed them on for 2 months, which turned into 3, then 4 and I'm so sick of them! YAYYYYY for ME!
                WOOHOOO for you Carly!!! I am happy for you too!

So #1. - I'm happy that Carly got her period (got mine the first day of our vacation last year - can anyone say MISERY! - wouldn't wish that on anyone!)

#2. - I'm happy today because it rained here last night and all morning. Last night I transplanted a lilac bush by my kitchen window (so I can open the windows and smell lilacs) - and my bushes really needed the water.

I love lilacs.. We had sooo much rain the other day it was so relaxing.

I am happy today because I stayed up really late with my FI and watched PS I love you. It was a sweet/sad movie and Ryan was sooo great about not saying bonehead things. He actually liked it. And when I cried he wrapped his arms around me. Corny yes but I fell in love with him again last night :)

#199 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                • Moderators
                • 25,218 posts
                • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                • LocationSeattle

Posted 07 May 2008 - 04:28 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JenniferLynn
                I'm happy because I made it through a job interview and can now relax again! Until the follow up anyway, but for now, whew!
                I'm happy today b/c my SIL has been trying to get prego for 2 years and just found out that she's having a baby
                I told him not to hate because he has a butter grill!
                hahahahaha
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Yari
                Cause I am alive and well
                right on sista
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                We celebrated "drink til your happy" Tuesday cause hubby was in a bad mood for no good reason. I think it worked and I feel happier too!
                yay for alcohol!
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jacqueline
                YAY the fact that I'm finally getting my braces OFF tomorrow!
                woohooooo!
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by LisaG
                I'm happy because I heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time today.
                oh that is sooo cool!
                Quote:
                awww so cute
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by lucy106
                I am happy today because I have a surprise for my FI on the way.:
                aww steph, thats great! so glad you get that cd!
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by becks
                I can move in over Memorial Day weekend! Hello closet space!
                closet space rocks! not that i would know, but i'm guessing!
                Quote:
                yeeeeeeeeeeeehaw! that rules!

#200 Bride010101

Bride010101
                • 1,547 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 04:30 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Kat81
                  I am happy today because I stayed up really late with my FI and watched PS I love you. It was a sweet/sad movie and Ryan was sooo great about not saying bonehead things. He actually liked it. And when I cried he wrapped his arms around me. Corny yes but I fell in love with him again last night :)
                  Ahh... that is so sweet! : )

I'm happy today... because my future sister-in-law called me last night and agreed to be my bridesmaid!!! : ) She hadn't seen the card in the box we sent so when I hadn't heard from her after they recieved it... I was expecting bad news and that she was trying to think of a way to kindly decline.

But she said yes and is super excited!!! : ) Although I already have 2 sisters of my own, I am so excited to gain another one! She is awesome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users