What's making you happy today?

• Please log in to reply
739 replies to this topic

#181 Celina

Celina
  • Banned
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 02:36 PM

I'm happy today because I whitened my teeth last night - and it actually worked!

Happy dance for sparkly teeth!
    "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#182 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 02:37 PM

I'm happy today b/c my SIL has been trying to get prego for 2 years and just found out that she's having a baby

#183 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 02:41 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE
        I'm happy today because I whitened my teeth last night - and it actually worked!

Happy dance for sparkly teeth!
        What did you use? I use just whitening tooth paste all the time and it makes them sparkle. I don't think I could do the pro stuff because my sister already told me to lay off the whitening because my teeth looked clear. well crap!
        Happily married since 2008

#184 alex

alex
        • 1,139 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 05:01 PM

I'm happy today because I have a job interview tomorrow!!!! Whoohoo!!!

#185 Celina

Celina
          • Banned
          • 2,811 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:17 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
            What did you use? I use just whitening tooth paste all the time and it makes them sparkle. I don't think I could do the pro stuff because my sister already told me to lay off the whitening because my teeth looked clear. well crap!
            I had some custom trays made that are molds of my teeth. I get the bleach from my dentist. It comes in a syringe and you just put a dot on each tooth in the tray and put them in. Last time I only did it for 2 hours and it didn't work - the girl at the dentist office said to leave them in overnight instead, and it worked!

FI teases me and says I am going to look like a freak in our pictures with my white teeth - I told him not to hate because he has a butter grill!
            "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#186 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:15 PM

I am happy today for many reasons, hopefully I don't sound to corny!
              1. I am getting married in five months to the love of my life
              2. I went to the gym this morning to lose my fat ass and I feel great
              3. The Walk is three days away and the whole department is calm
              4. I'm at peace if I don't get the promotion I deserve because of office politics and the old boys club
              5. Cause I am alive and well

#187 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:16 PM

I'm happy today too.

1. my pictures come today- yippee and you are all probably tired of me talking about it. :)
                2. We celebrated "drink til your happy" Tuesday cause hubby was in a bad mood for no good reason. I think it worked and I feel happier too!

#188 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                • VIP Member
                • 3,160 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:17 PM

YAY the fact that I'm finally getting my braces OFF tomorrow! I was told I only needed them on for 2 months, which turned into 3, then 4 and I'm so sick of them! YAYYYYY for ME!

#189 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:20 PM

You had braces? Wow- didn't know. I bet you are super excited to feel your slimy teeth! LOL At least that's what everyone says they feel like after braces are removed.

#190 LisaG

LisaG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,839 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:28 PM

I'm happy because I heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time today.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users