Jump to content

Photo

What's making you happy today?


  • Please log in to reply
739 replies to this topic

#161 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

    Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:37 PM

    I had just emailed out a tiny slideshow of our wedding pics (the ones I already showed you all) and one of Steve's coworkers wrote this back- "When I asked Steve if he had any pictures of you in your wedding dress, he had said not yet, so I told him that you must have been gorgeous. His response to us-he was “Speechless.”

    Awww...so sweet of him. He told me a few days after the wedding that he thought I looked more beautiful than I have ever looked. That makes me so happy.


    And I just ate 5 peanut m&m's. Yum!
    Happily married since 2008

    #162 ACDCDCAC

    ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

    Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:38 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christa
    I love this thread Abbie! I ran into it while looking for the "off your chest thread", so it's clear my intentions were bad....I'll switch gears now.

    I am happy because I woke up in a brand new house this morning! And I slept so sound because there is nobody living on top of me, next to me or under me!! YES!
    haha, that was sorta my point!

    and YAY, houses are so much better! woohoo!

    #163 ACDCDCAC

    ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

    Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:39 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
    I had just emailed out a tiny slideshow of our wedding pics (the ones I already showed you all) and one of Steve's coworkers wrote this back- "When I asked Steve if he had any pictures of you in your wedding dress, he had said not yet, so I told him that you must have been gorgeous. His response to us-he was “Speechless.”

    Awww...so sweet of him. He told me a few days after the wedding that he thought I looked more beautiful than I have ever looked. That makes me so happy.
    awwwwwwwwww, shivers! so sweet!

    #164 Kat81

    Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

      Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:40 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
      I had just emailed out a tiny slideshow of our wedding pics (the ones I already showed you all) and one of Steve's coworkers wrote this back- "When I asked Steve if he had any pictures of you in your wedding dress, he had said not yet, so I told him that you must have been gorgeous. His response to us-he was “Speechless.”

      Awww...so sweet of him. He told me a few days after the wedding that he thought I looked more beautiful than I have ever looked. That makes me so happy.


      And I just ate 5 peanut m&m's. Yum!
      Aww how sweet of him to say that. You did look amazing though. But it's always nice when our sig others let us know

      #165 jajajaja

      jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

        Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:46 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Kat81
        But it's always nice when our sig others let us know
        Very true. I had wanted to lose a lot of weight before the wedding but I really struggled. I worked out hard too so I'm going to the doctor to get my thyroid checked. My sister and mom have both recently been diagnosed with thyroid problems and my sister lost 20lbs once she got medicated. I've kinda dragged my feet to get tested, now I wish I would have sooner.

        Nonetheless, I was heavier than I have ever been on the wedding day. It was really hard to deal with the few weeks prior but the day of the wedding, I felt great. That's all that matters I suppose.
        Happily married since 2008

        #166 boscobel

        boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

          Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:51 PM

          Rach - that just turned into my what makes me happy today. I been too busy to have my own thing and that was jsut too sweet.

          And btw, did I miss this posting of a wedding slideshow I need to see it! Gotta leave work now, but I will be hunting for it tonight or tomorrow!

          #167 jajajaja

          jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

            Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:56 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by carly
            Rach - that just turned into my what makes me happy today. I been too busy to have my own thing and that was jsut too sweet.

            And btw, did I miss this posting of a wedding slideshow I need to see it! Gotta leave work now, but I will be hunting for it tonight or tomorrow!
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t19190
            Posted it here. It's not pro pics though! Still waiting for those- impatiently.
            Happily married since 2008

            #168 ErinB

            ErinB

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 9,504 posts

              Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:56 PM

              I'm happy that my roommates are moving out! Our house used to be 2 apartments but was converted back to a single family, we just share the kitchen. We were renting out the up stairs to make some money. They however, are two of the messiest people alive! I won't have to look at other people's crap any longer and I can move all of my wedding stuff upstairs, since it has taken over my downstairs!

              #169 jajajaja

              jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

                Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:59 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108
                I'm happy that my roommates are moving out! Our house used to be 2 apartments but was converted back to a single family, we just share the kitchen. We were renting out the up stairs to make some money. They however, are two of the messiest people alive! I won't have to look at other people's crap any longer and I can move all of my wedding stuff upstairs, since it has taken over my downstairs!
                Awesome! I had my cousin live with us for like 6 months. Oh geez- you forget how painful it is to share a kitchen when people don't have the same cleanliness standards.
                Happily married since 2008

                #170 DreaW

                DreaW
                • Banned
                • 2,462 posts

                  Posted 15 April 2008 - 06:43 PM

                  I am happy today because we are getting a new puppy




                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users