Photo

What's making you happy today?

• Please log in to reply
739 replies to this topic

#91 MelissaH

MelissaH
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 06:16 PM

I'm also happy because I got an early anniversary gift from DH to wear in Vegas (wooooooooo!) :)

I'm surprised he remembered how much I liked the Elsa Peretti necklaces from Tiffany because it was probably a good 4 months ago I was looking at them!

Click the image to open in full size.

#92 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 12:43 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by MelissaH
      I'm also happy because I got an early anniversary gift from DH to wear in Vegas (wooooooooo!) :)

I'm surprised he remembered how much I liked the Elsa Peretti necklaces from Tiffany because it was probably a good 4 months ago I was looking at them!

Click the image to open in full size.
      So pretty!!! I love it!

#93 dragonfly

dragonfly
      • 1,820 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 02:00 AM

Melissa, that is so pretty, brownie points for dh.

Happiness today was hanging with my sister and brother on St. Paddy's day:)

#94 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
        • 668 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 02:02 AM

that after changing our DW location - the third time!!- We have decided and now I feel a bit more relaxed and looking forward to having fun planning the wedding rather than stressing out! That is until the next issue! LOL

#95 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 12:00 PM

That I actually got up at 4:50 am to get my butt to the gym and it wasn't that bad.

That my soon to be step-daughter got me a gift yesterday with her picture. She wrote a beautiful note on the back, it made me cry.

#96 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
            • VIP Member
            • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 01:00 PM

I am happy today because my husband and I had a great conversation last night & we are working through the difficulties of the past 6 months TOGETHER & on to happier times.

#97 LisaG

LisaG
              • VIP Member
              • 7,839 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 01:07 PM

I am happy today because I get to leave in an hour for my first prenatal doc appt.!

#98 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 01:12 PM

That I finally bought the paper product to make my menus and programs. haha now, just 6 days to make the dang things!
                  Happily married since 2008

#99 Martha

Martha
                  • VIP Member
                  • 3,906 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 01:14 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by DougsGirl
                    Yay! Vacations AND baby's rule :)

PS, Martha, I was just remembering a thread:
                    http://bestdestinati.../forum/t16422-3
                    What ever did the kids think about your news? Or is it hush-hush still. Sometimes kids are not so ding-dong as we think they are, haha
                    Ha! They don't know yet....only because it's still too early and if something bad happens and I lose it, it will be hard to explain to 2nd graders...AND, they know I am not married yet. Those will be some hard questions to answer, KWIM?
                    I was only like a week or two pregnant at the time of that stupid dress...they thought I was pregnant then, can you imagine what they will be thinking by the time school ends in June? Ahhh.... :)

#100 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                    • Moderators
                    • 25,218 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                    • LocationSeattle

Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:33 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Just Martha
                    Ha! They don't know yet....only because it's still too early and if something bad happens and I lose it, it will be hard to explain to 2nd graders...AND, they know I am not married yet. Those will be some hard questions to answer, KWIM?
                    I was only like a week or two pregnant at the time of that stupid dress...they thought I was pregnant then, can you imagine what they will be thinking by the time school ends in June? Ahhh.... :)
                    oh wow! just make a show of pigging out in front of them, and they'll just think your gettin' chubby :) you can tell them i'm your inspiration, haha :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users