Sign in to follow this  
ACDCDCAC

What's making you happy today?

I am stressing over a few wedding things...When I am sad I get in the car and blast Bob Marley " Three Little Birds"  ..... and start performing my private concert singing, " Don't worry, about a thing, cause every little thing's gonna be alright!!!"

makes me smile everytime!

I am a teacher, and yesterday I was away all day at a meeting.  While I was gone, my first graders decided that they wanted to put on a play.  They organized it, practiced at recess, and agreed to bring costumes for today.  They did a full dress rehearsal at each recess and then performed for their "Buddy" class this afternoon, and even though the "Prince Charming" bailed at the last minute, it was a huge success.  SO cute, and I love that they did it all on their own.  :)  They were so proud of themselves, and so happy!  I was beaming, too.

3 things:

1- we bought a giant dishwasher (we have been using one of those small apartment sized) so our kitchen will be dirty dish free!

2- next week is my last week of university, FINALLY, after 7 years!! (No, I'm not a doctor...but I could be by now! lol)

3- I have my first day off this month tomorrow and plan on spending it doing wedding stuff!!

These are great!

June11 - CONGRATS!!  Great accomplishment! I totally feel your pain :)

I just received my FNP license Friday!! (family nurse practitioner) Woot!

this may be completely cheesy but it was an awful day at work then on the radio came the "newish" Marry Me song by train...i seriously smiled and relaxed right away thinking about marrying my FI...cheesy I know but, I love that song!