Sign in to follow this  
ACDCDCAC

What's making you happy today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
You had braces? Wow- didn't know. I bet you are super excited to feel your slimy teeth! LOL At least that's what everyone says they feel like after braces are removed.
Argh theres a long story there...but I just got them about 4 months ago I guess it was, to fix a tooth and it kept getting delayed... IM SO EXCITED!

I am happy b/c I leave for JA in one week from today! Every day, it gets more real and I just can't wait to marry my Matt!

I can be happy too that Jackee is getting her braces off so I don't have to kick her brace-face outta my wedding!

Just joking, Quel! You know I love ya! I had clear braces too once, so I KNOW that excited feeling yo have. Only I had mine for YEARS compared to your months!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaG View Post
I'm happy because I heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time today.
Thats incredible, congratulations!!

I am happy today because I have a surprise for my FI on the way. A year ago our bulldog Lucy did a photoshot with Comcast Sportsnet. A few months later she passed away. Well, her pics didnt make the cut (their loss) but I got in touch with them and they still have them and are sending us a dvd today with them on it!! I know sounds lame but they are our kids ( I cant have children) and she was our first little girl. We were heart broken when she died from cancer at the age of 2 but now we get to see her working it in front of the camera!! smile123.gif

I am soooo happy!!! We found out yesterday that they will likely fund the mortgage (so we can close on the house) in less than 2 weeks!!! I can move in over Memorial Day weekend! Hello closet space!

Oh yeah! And I am also super duper happy to have gotten my period yesterday. While it sucks to have it and all, at least now I know that I won't have to deal with it during the wedding!! YIPPPPPPY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
I am happy b/c I leave for JA in one week from today! Every day, it gets more real and I just can't wait to marry my Matt!

I can be happy too that Jackee is getting her braces off so I don't have to kick her brace-face outta my wedding!

Just joking, Quel! You know I love ya! I had clear braces too once, so I KNOW that excited feeling yo have. Only I had mine for YEARS compared to your months!
lmao hahaha

Quote:
Oh yeah! And I am also super duper happy to have gotten my period yesterday. While it sucks to have it and all, at least now I know that I won't have to deal with it during the wedding!! YIPPPPPPY!
WOOHOOO for you Carly!!!cheer2.gif I am happy for you too!

So #1. - I'm happy that Carly got her period (got mine the first day of our vacation last year - can anyone say MISERY! - wouldn't wish that on anyone!)

#2. - I'm happy today because it rained here last night and all morning. Last night I transplanted a lilac bush by my kitchen window (so I can open the windows and smell lilacs) - and my bushes really needed the water.

bunny.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
YAY the fact that I'm finally getting my braces OFF tomorrow! I was told I only needed them on for 2 months, which turned into 3, then 4 and I'm so sick of them! YAYYYYY for ME!muscle.gif
I had braces for two years... it was supposed to be 19 months!! It is the BEST feeling in the world to have them off. And for some reason when I got them off my teeth were so freakin' white... it looked like I had bleached them. I guess because I brushed so many times a day because lets face it braces are like a black hole... you never know what is lurking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE View Post
WOOHOOO for you Carly!!!cheer2.gif I am happy for you too!

So #1. - I'm happy that Carly got her period (got mine the first day of our vacation last year - can anyone say MISERY! - wouldn't wish that on anyone!)

#2. - I'm happy today because it rained here last night and all morning. Last night I transplanted a lilac bush by my kitchen window (so I can open the windows and smell lilacs) - and my bushes really needed the water.

bunny.gif
I love lilacs.. We had sooo much rain the other day it was so relaxing.

I am happy today because I stayed up really late with my FI and watched PS I love you. It was a sweet/sad movie and Ryan was sooo great about not saying bonehead things. He actually liked it. And when I cried he wrapped his arms around me. Corny yes but I fell in love with him again last night :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferLynn View Post
I'm happy because I made it through a job interview and can now relax again! Until the follow up anyway, but for now, whew! relief.gif
congrats! good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz View Post
I'm happy today b/c my SIL has been trying to get prego for 2 years and just found out that she's having a babysmile29.gif
yay so exciting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE View Post
I told him not to hate because he has a butter grill!
hahahahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
Cause I am alive and well
right on sista
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
We celebrated "drink til your happy" Tuesday cause hubby was in a bad mood for no good reason. I think it worked and I feel happier too!
yay for alcohol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
YAY the fact that I'm finally getting my braces OFF tomorrow!
woohooooo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaG View Post
I'm happy because I heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time today.
oh that is sooo cool!
Quote:
awww so cute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy106 View Post
I am happy today because I have a surprise for my FI on the way.:
aww steph, thats great! so glad you get that cd!
Quote:
Originally Posted by becks View Post
I can move in over Memorial Day weekend! Hello closet space!
closet space rocks! not that i would know, but i'm guessing!
Quote:
yeeeeeeeeeeeehaw! that rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
I am happy today because I stayed up really late with my FI and watched PS I love you. It was a sweet/sad movie and Ryan was sooo great about not saying bonehead things. He actually liked it. And when I cried he wrapped his arms around me. Corny yes but I fell in love with him again last night :)
Ahh... that is so sweet! : )

I'm happy today... because my future sister-in-law called me last night and agreed to be my bridesmaid!!! : ) She hadn't seen the card in the box we sent so when I hadn't heard from her after they recieved it... I was expecting bad news and that she was trying to think of a way to kindly decline.

But she said yes and is super excited!!! : ) Although I already have 2 sisters of my own, I am so excited to gain another one! She is awesome.