Sign in to follow this  
ACDCDCAC

What's making you happy today?

I'm also happy because I got an early anniversary gift from DH to wear in Vegas (wooooooooo!) :)

I'm surprised he remembered how much I liked the Elsa Peretti necklaces from Tiffany because it was probably a good 4 months ago I was looking at them!

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaH View Post
I'm also happy because I got an early anniversary gift from DH to wear in Vegas (wooooooooo!) :)

I'm surprised he remembered how much I liked the Elsa Peretti necklaces from Tiffany because it was probably a good 4 months ago I was looking at them!

Click the image to open in full size.
So pretty!!! I love it!

that after changing our DW location - the third time!!- We have decided and now I feel a bit more relaxed and looking forward to having fun planning the wedding rather than stressing out! That is until the next issue! LOL

That I actually got up at 4:50 am to get my butt to the gym and it wasn't that bad.

That my soon to be step-daughter got me a gift yesterday with her picture. She wrote a beautiful note on the back, it made me cry.

I am happy today because my husband and I had a great conversation last night & we are working through the difficulties of the past 6 months TOGETHER & on to happier times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougsGirl View Post
Yay! Vacations AND baby's rule :)

PS, Martha, I was just remembering a thread:
http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t16422-3
What ever did the kids think about your news? Or is it hush-hush still. Sometimes kids are not so ding-dong as we think they are, haha wink.gif
Ha! They don't know yet....only because it's still too early and if something bad happens and I lose it, it will be hard to explain to 2nd graders...AND, they know I am not married yet. Those will be some hard questions to answer, KWIM?
I was only like a week or two pregnant at the time of that stupid dress...they thought I was pregnant then, can you imagine what they will be thinking by the time school ends in June? Ahhh.... :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Martha View Post
Ha! They don't know yet....only because it's still too early and if something bad happens and I lose it, it will be hard to explain to 2nd graders...AND, they know I am not married yet. Those will be some hard questions to answer, KWIM?
I was only like a week or two pregnant at the time of that stupid dress...they thought I was pregnant then, can you imagine what they will be thinking by the time school ends in June? Ahhh.... :)
oh wow! just make a show of pigging out in front of them, and they'll just think your gettin' chubby :) you can tell them i'm your inspiration, haha :)