Photo

Sweet tooth

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Denise40

Denise40
  • 407 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 08:06 AM

Ok, I am having a sweet tooth moment and I was wondering if everyone can post what flavors they are having for their cake and color. I will start.

The first layer is going to be white chocolate mousse cake with white chocolate mousse filling. Second layer is going to be marble cake with chocolate mousse filling. The colors the frosting is going to be a shade of coral and then the decorations are going to be shells of different shapes made out of chocolate and colored in teal.

Who is next?

#2 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 08:09 AM

YUM

we are having a round 3 tier cake

each tier is going to be coconut cake with chocolate buttercream icing inbetween the layers

the entire cake will be covered with chocolate buttercream

there will be toasted shaved coconut lying on the top of each layer

the very top will have a blinging "B"

#3 manda0812

manda0812
      • 343 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 08:16 AM

we are having individual choc and white mousse in liqueur glasses. these will sit in a few tiers and sprinkled with some kind of edible fairy dust. I am thinking the acrylic cake tier that I have seen on flothru or something like that. the top of the tier will be one big glass that we will eat out of when "cutting" the dessert so to speak..

#4 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,328 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 08:21 AM

ok.. i'm a little worried about my cake. i'm going with whatever the resort gives. the last picture i saw had this sad little cake that looked like it was wilting and literally a bunch of grapes on top.. branches and all haha. so i have a day of the dead cake topper and some flowers to dress it up a little.

#5 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:19 AM

Wow ya'll have some fancy sounding cakes! I bet they'll be delicious!

Ours was tres leches and we lucked out because we went w/the basic cake the site offered & it turned out to be the best cake ever - so tasty!
            Click the image to open in full size.

#6 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
            • 1,016 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:59 AM

These all sound fantastic but we are not having a cake. We are going with a dessert bar instead. :)

#7 Saraha

Saraha
              • 2,597 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 10:02 AM

Our cake is going to be be three tiers
                Bottom will be a chocolate cake with peanut butter cream filling
                Seond layer will be lemon cake with raspeberry filling
                Top teir will be vanilla cake with mango filling

#8 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                • Moderators
                • 25,218 posts
                • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                • LocationSeattle

Posted 12 March 2008 - 10:08 AM

OOOOOhhhh. Caaaaake. Droooooool.

Ours will be cupcakes, white choc cake with milk chocolate frosting, topped with choc/white choc swirl seashell shaped truffles and sprinkled with aqua colored sugar cake sprinkles.
                Oh lord I can't WAIT for July!

#9 Denise40

Denise40
                • 407 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:06 PM

Wow these all sounds so yummy!! My favorite right now sounds like Sarah's, I never had a cake with peanut butter cream filling. I can't wait to see pics of everyone's cakes before they get eaten that it.

Anyone else want to make a drool?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users