Photo

Who designed your BM dresses?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Denise40

Denise40
  • 407 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:16 PM

I got mine from Island Importer online. They can make the dresses custom and they have a huge choice of colors. This is the one the girls will be wearing but it will be in Mer, which is like a green teal color. They have around 6-7 different dresses. This dress is $75.00 perfect for a beach ceremony.

Click the image to open in full size.

#12 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:45 PM

The dresses are Mori Lee and were listed at $129. I got them for $109 because I got them from the same store where I bought my dress. I got them in Tiffany Blue, a beautiful shade of aqua. They are better than I could have imagined.

Morgan recommended a site 2008 Prom Dresses - Wedding Dresses - Bridemaids - Mother of the Bride Gowns and they have great prices and I had a 10% coupon so the dress was $104 with no tax and free shipping

#13 hollisandsteph

hollisandsteph
      • 419 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 11:42 PM

Ok I could not figure out how to post the actual picture on here but here is the link to my bridesmaids dress.

David's Bridal - Bridesmaids, Dress Detail

They come from David's bridal and I love it! I wish I would have gotten it in white for my wedding dress (that is an option)! I saw it after I already ordered mine and of course it was never an option cause it is considerably less than my dress..lol They never offered me a bridesmaids dress which I would have been ok with. I still love the dress I bought so it is ok! Anyways, the dress is around $150.

#14 hollisandsteph

hollisandsteph
        • 419 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 11:42 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108

The dresses are Mori Lee and were listed at $129. I got them for $109 because I got them from the same store where I bought my dress. I got them in Tiffany Blue, a beautiful shade of aqua. They are better than I could have imagined.

Morgan recommended a site 2008 Prom Dresses - Wedding Dresses - Bridemaids - Mother of the Bride Gowns and they have great prices and I had a 10% coupon so the dress was $104 with no tax and free shipping

I love this Dress!

#15 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
          • 1,881 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 12:35 AM

Thanks everyone - I really like the Mori Lee dress!
            http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
            February 14, 2009

#16 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 07:29 AM

I got mine from Jasmine Bridal's B2 collection and they were only $110.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users