Sign in to follow this  
andreslove

How much is your OOT bag costing you?

Hi,

I'm trying to decide if we can afford to do out of town bags and wanted to know about how much per person have you or will you spend on each guest? Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreslove View Post
Hi,

I'm trying to decide if we can afford to do out of town bags and wanted to know about how much per person have you or will you spend on each guest? Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I ended up spending around $300 for everything. I did personalized paper bags with tissue paper that said welcome to our wedding weekend. I included personalized cocoa and coffee packets, lip balm, Mini sunscreens sunscreen packet, Advil, a Welcome Letter, and a Custom Koozie. I did not do favors at the reception.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REBECCA View Post
I ended up spending around $300 for everything. I did personalized paper bags with tissue paper that said welcome to our wedding weekend. I included personalized cocoa and coffee packets, lip balm, Mini sunscreens sunscreen packet, Advil, a Welcome Letter, and a Custom Koozie. I did not do favors at the reception.
How many guests did you have? Was it per person or per couple?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreslove View Post
How many guests did you have? Was it per person or per couple?
I did one bag per couple , but I put enough goodies in the bag for two people. So the goodies, I ordered 60 of each. But I only needed about 45 bags.

Original budget: $400/ $8per bag

Quantity: 50

Bags will be distributed 1 per room and if it's two women each will get a bag.

3.49 Canvas tote bag from Cheaptotes.com

1.00 First aid kit

.50 Deck of cards

1.00 Plastic shot glass set (Wal-Mart on clearance)

1.00 Beach mat (thinking about)

2.00 In snacks and medicine (Once the bulk pkgs are broken up each item is relatively cheap)

2.00 Aloe Vera and Sunscreen

Thinking about a towel, coozie, drink bottle, pashmina wrap (definately getting but don't know when I will distribute), Mexican vanilla or tabasco sauce.