Sign in to follow this  
monicabrandon2008

What celebrities would look like if they were from Southeast TX!!

The Simpson girls are from Richardson Texas....I know SO many people that know them. My brother's gf used to be in dance classes with both of them all while she was growing up. And Jessica Simpson actually sang at my summer camp when I was in 8th grade! lol! That was WAY before she was even remotely famous. . .and it has to be said, she has gotten a lot better over time. I remember we didn't think she was all that great...but she was also really young then, so there ya go.

And yeah, I think you'd have to go way out in the country here to find people that looked like this...not to say that I havent' seen a bad fake tan here in Dallas, but it's usually a la Paris Hilton not freaky soccer mom! lol!

So funny. I couldn't figure out who the first pic was though. But Nicole Richie, wow, that was an awful pic of her!

That photoshopper is great cuz they DO look real!

THe first one is Ellen Pompei or whatever her name is from Grey's Anatomy. All that writer's strike did was make us forget our beloved Grey's stars!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
THe first one is Ellen Pompei or whatever her name is from Grey's Anatomy. All that writer's strike did was make us forget our beloved Grey's stars!
I thought it was Fergie?