Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#9731 maggiedinh

maggiedinh
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:31 AM

Hi ladies, our wedding was on July 14th and I just wanted to share our wedding video and pictures with you all. Let me know if you have any questions regarding the resort / wedding stuff.  Getting married at The Royal PDC was the absolute best!  Our guests had such an amazing time and many said it was the best wedding they've ever been to. :) We are STILL in wedding withdrawal.  Good luck to all you future brides out there - and enjoy the moments planning, it will end before you know it!!! :) 

Wedding video (by AM3 Photography) - http://vimeo.com/46425281

Wedding online slideshow (photography by Fer Juaristi) - http://ferjuaristi.c...gie_ _Jeff.html

#9732 jordanb

jordanb
    • 185 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:30 PM

Wow. Your video was AMAZING!

What: Mexican beach wedding extravaganza

When: January 18, 2013

Where: The Royal Playa Del Carmen

Who: Soon-to-be Mr. & Mrs. Sprague; 50+ guests; del Sol Photography

Check out our wedding photos sneak peek from Del Sol: http://delsolphotogr...n-destinatio...

#9733 jenguitard

jenguitard
      • 47 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by maggiedinh 

Hi ladies, our wedding was on July 14th and I just wanted to share our wedding video and pictures with you all. Let me know if you have any questions regarding the resort / wedding stuff.  Getting married at The Royal PDC was the absolute best!  Our guests had such an amazing time and many said it was the best wedding they've ever been to. :) We are STILL in wedding withdrawal.  Good luck to all you future brides out there - and enjoy the moments planning, it will end before you know it!!! :) 

Wedding video (by AM3 Photography) - http://vimeo.com/46425281

Wedding online slideshow (photography by Fer Juaristi) - http://ferjuaristi.c...gie_ _Jeff.html

Oh my goodness! Beautiful!! The video should not be watched at work...lol I was fighting tears the whole time! Congrats!!

#9734 ralexa2

ralexa2
        • 24 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:14 AM

Such beautiful photos and video's. I can only hope mine turn out half as well!

#9735 TA Wendy

TA Wendy

Insiders

• Insiders
          • 185 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:35 AM

Awesome video you guys! You are both so beautiful, how could you miss?!!

Thanks so much for allowing me to assist with your travel arrangements for you and your family and friends!

It was a pleasure to work with all of you!

TA Wendy

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
            AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
            Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#9736 soltamargo

soltamargo
            • Vendor
            • 216 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by jordanb 

These are beautiful! So excited to be working with your team at Del Sol for my wedding in Five months and ONE DAY! YAY!

Thanks Jordan,

We are stoked to be part of your day and we can't thank you enough for trusting our creative vision :)

Can't wait to finally meet you!

Big hugs

#9737 chelsrj

chelsrj
              • 8 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:31 AM

Hi Brides!

I just returned home from my AMAZING wedding week down in Playa and couldn't be more happy. Everything - the resort, the weather, the spa, the food, everything - truly was wonderful. I will write a full review in the next couple of days but wanted to share a few teaser pics that my photog put together! Enjoy!

#9738 marooon13

marooon13
                • 250 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 25, 2013
                • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen
                • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:27 PM

Hey ladies- 

I have been trying to get some answers from my wedding planner for months now with no response...

When we booked, we were sent a document with a list of all the Menus. We booked the Classic Wedding, so which menu do we get to choose from? And if we decided on a buffet style instead is it more money per person?

Also, did they print out a copy of the menu to place on the table or is that something I should be using my wonderful Vistaprint Voucher for?

#9739 jenguitard

jenguitard
                • 47 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by marooon13 

Hey ladies- 

I have been trying to get some answers from my wedding planner for months now with no response...

When we booked, we were sent a document with a list of all the Menus. We booked the Classic Wedding, so which menu do we get to choose from? And if we decided on a buffet style instead is it more money per person?

Also, did they print out a copy of the menu to place on the table or is that something I should be using my wonderful Vistaprint Voucher for?

Hey marron13!

My WC said you can pick from any of the menus, so you can mix and match!

Sorry...:( not sure about the buffet pricing.  

From what I understand you have to print your own menus if you want them, they won't provide them for you.

Hope that helps!

Jen

#9740 jenguitard

jenguitard
                  • 47 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:11 PM

Beautiful chelsrj!   Can't wait to seeing the rest and your review:) Congrats!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users